Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: New Maybelline Volum'Express The Falsies BIG Eyes Mascara

Here is a quick review on the  New Maybelline Volum'Express The Falsies BIG Eyes Mascara.
I have been looking for this mascara for a long time and I finally found it and got it.....yay!!
I LOVE the regular Maybelline Falsies Mascara and now I LOVE the new one as well.
The brush applicator is different but that did not bother me at all. I really like the fact that it has a small brush applicator for the lower lashes making it super easy to apply mascara on your lower lashes.
I also like the fact that the formula is still the same because I really hate when companies change formulas on the products.

The packaging is great I like the 2 in 1 combo.
I had no clumping, flaking or smearing just like the mascara claims to do. I LOVE the way my lashes look long and thick.
Application was easy and removing it was the same way. I really like Maybelline products in general and this mascara is no exception.

If you are looking for a NEW drug store mascara. I would recommend this mascara, great price for a amazing mascara.

Drug Store - $8





Lower Lash brush

Upper Lashes Brush


*Not Sponsered

No comments: