1. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation - With the hot weather this foundation is the BEST it wont melt away with the heat. I have a full review on my blog.
2. Victoria's Secret Make it last prime & Set Makeup Spray - I saw a pic on my Instagram and I had to get it so I did and I LOVE it I will have a full review soon!
3. Freeman Facial Anti Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals - I have been posting pics on Instagram, keek videos I LOVE LOVE it. I will do a full review because it is perfect for the summer time.
4.Two of my favorite Mac blushes
Ripe For Love & Dame
I have a review with swatches of the Ripe For Love blush and for the Dame Blush I will have a full review with swatches soon!
5. Elf HD Blush in Headliner - I LOVE to use it as a base with my Mac Dame blush gives me the perfect cheek color for a simple day look.
6. Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes - I have a full review on my blog.
7. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC30 - I have read so many good reviews on this concealer that I had to get it specially for the summer time I'm in LOVE with it I will have a full review soon!
8. NYX concealer in yellow - When I'm in a rush I put it one on top of my foundation and it makes my under eyes look so flawless and no dark circles. Review soon!
8. Rimmel London Scandaleyes waterproof eye liner in nude - I think it its the perfect color for my waterline to brighten my eyes.
9. Colour Riche Le Gloss in baby blossom - The perfect baby pink color for summer.
10.Rimmel London Kate Moss in 101 - Nude pink
Maybelline Vivids in Pink Pop - Hot pink
Revlon Pink Pout - Matte pink nude
left - rigth
Revlon, Maybelline,Rimmel London
11. Trader Joe's Green Tea Infused Mints - My favorites mints ever!!!
I love green tea and now in mints even better.