Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Sept Favorites

I know that I have been gone but I'm back now.
So many (good things) happening in my life that sometimes change is good.

Any who today I want to share my Sept Favorites. I know that I don't have a lot but I still wanted to share with you all.


1. VS Ultra-Moisturizing hand and body cream in Secret  Charm - The weather here in Co has change in the past few weeks so I have been using this on my hands and I love the way it smells and the way it also keep my hand soft and most importantly moisturized.
2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer - I have not officially lost all my summer tan but I have been using this bronzer to contour my face because I feel that it looks a lot better than my Too Face Bronzer now that I'm getting lighter.

3. Mac Blush in Dame - I was not a fan of this particular blush when I first got it but now I really do like it gives me the perfect hint of color to my cheeks.
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany - I LOVE LOVE this color tattoo it give you the perfect smokey look with out looking to crazy.Great pigmentation and for a great price.
 
5. Nail -Aid 3minute Artificial top coat - I found mine at Ross and I must say it is the BEST top coat EVER one coat makes my nail polish super shinny.
6. Rimmel London Lipstick in Airy Fairy - LOVE this lipstick if you like pink/nude lip colors this is a must.
 
**All pictures are mine and products payed with my own money**
 

12 comments:

KatXoXo said...

I'm glad things are going good!! That blush looks gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

@ KatXoXo - Thanks. Yes that blush is very pretty.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

Hoola Bronzer is the Shizz!! I love it!! You cant really go wrong with Benefit.

Amber said...

Great favorites :) I love airy fairy! I think it looks great on such a range of skintones.

Unknown said...

@ Roz Esparza - I agree with you =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Amber - Thanks. I totally agree with you on that like I said before everybody should try it.
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

Really cool September favorites. I'm also glad to hear about the good things happening in your life right now. You totally deserve them, girl. Very happy to hear about that. :)

Dame and Airy Fairy are very much raved about. Hmm... I'd like to try them. Especially Airy Fairy.

My first time hearing of that Nail Aid 3minute top coat. Glad it's working out well for you. I love top coats that give a really nice and sleek shine. :)

Yup. There is a LUSH store here in SD, but from my place, it's probably less than an hour away. Maybe, an hour even. I hope my mall will open one sometime in the future. I will be their regular. Hehe...

Take care. Hope your weekend was awesome. :)

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - Thank you so much.Then girl you have to go and get it I think you would look amaizing with it on.I know that would be nice cause I got my mom hooked on Lush and it would be nice if they open one close by.My weekend sure was.
~Jazmin

. said...

You have awesome favorites

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Thanks you do too.
~Jazmin

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love your September Faves! I need to get into a VS store to smell that hand/body lotion!! :)

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Unknown said...

@ Jayme and Mendi - Thank you!! Yes you do cause they smell amaizing.
~Jazmin