So many (good things) happening in my life that sometimes change is good.
Any who today I want to share my Sept Favorites. I know that I don't have a lot but I still wanted to share with you all.
1. VS Ultra-Moisturizing hand and body cream in Secret Charm - The weather here in Co has change in the past few weeks so I have been using this on my hands and I love the way it smells and the way it also keep my hand soft and most importantly moisturized.
2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer - I have not officially lost all my summer tan but I have been using this bronzer to contour my face because I feel that it looks a lot better than my Too Face Bronzer now that I'm getting lighter.
3. Mac Blush in Dame - I was not a fan of this particular blush when I first got it but now I really do like it gives me the perfect hint of color to my cheeks.
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany - I LOVE LOVE this color tattoo it give you the perfect smokey look with out looking to crazy.Great pigmentation and for a great price.
5. Nail -Aid 3minute Artificial top coat - I found mine at Ross and I must say it is the BEST top coat EVER one coat makes my nail polish super shinny.
6. Rimmel London Lipstick in Airy Fairy - LOVE this lipstick if you like pink/nude lip colors this is a must.
**All pictures are mine and products payed with my own money**