Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Review: Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

Here is a quick review of the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara.
I have been using this mascara for a month now and I LOVE it.
I got it in the color black and I can say that it is a very very black.

I like the fact that is very affordable and it really gives my eyelashes extreme volume.
I believe it also comes in brown.
This mascara is not flaky last all day and at the end of the day it comes off easily with my makeup remover.

It comes with a  traditional-type mascara wand instead of a rubber one.
Over all I LOVE this mascara and I recommend it if you are looking for a budget friendly mascara that gives you lash length and volume.

Walgreen's -
$3



**Pictures are mine and product payed with my own money** 

16 comments:

Jessica said...

love this mascara as well!!

. said...

I need to try this ! Its going in my cart next time am at walgreens

Jannie said...

$3 on mascara has got to be the best mascara deal ever. :D What I really like from Jordana are their lip and eyeliners. In case I need a new mascara and stumble upon Walgreens. I must try this. Thanks for the review, Jazmin. I wish you a Happy Friday tomorrow. :)

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Glad you do too.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - I hope you do get it and I hope you like it as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - I will try the lip and eyeliners next time I see them I was just recommended this mascara.
I hope you try it.
Thank I hope you and your boy are having a great weekend =)
~Jazmin

Demi Mist said...

I haven't tried this brand.
This mascara sounds great!
I'm already following.
I would love it if you visited my blog too.

Maria Sself said...

Thank you for sharing the review, Jazmin! I love that it's not only great, but also SUPER affordable!

Anonymous said...

Great post Jazmin!

P.S I am hosting a giveaway on my blog. Stop by!

Ariel said...

great review! that's super inexpensive!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

KatXoXo said...

Next time I'm in the states I will have to hunt this down!! $3 that's crazy!! Great post love!! Hope all is well :)

Jannie said...

Yeah, the new blogger layout is complicated. Because it won't let me do the post setup I normally do, I'm currently changing everything to make all the posts look the same. That's how weird I am. LOL.

The food sure at Hard Rock Cafe sure was yummy. I want more creme brulee. Hehe...

Hope your weekend was awesome. Take care, Jazmin doll. :)

Unknown said...

Ooo..I'm gonna have to go grab me some of this!
I love that Jordana can really hit it out of the park with some of their products and they are sooo budget friendly!! I love the brow pencils..the eyeliner..I hated!

BUT I love very very black mascara, so I'm sold!

Carmen Lee said...

Oh my I need to try this!! I'm gonna buy it tomorrow lol!! woo hoo payday!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Looks like a good one!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Shang J. said...

This sounds like a good deal. Thanks for the review. x