Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Review: Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

Here is a quick review of the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara.
I have been using this mascara for a month now and I LOVE it.
I got it in the color black and I can say that it is a very very black.

I like the fact that is very affordable and it really gives my eyelashes extreme volume.
I believe it also comes in brown.
This mascara is not flaky last all day and at the end of the day it comes off easily with my makeup remover.

It comes with a  traditional-type mascara wand instead of a rubber one.
Over all I LOVE this mascara and I recommend it if you are looking for a budget friendly mascara that gives you lash length and volume.

Walgreen's -
$3



**Pictures are mine and product payed with my own money** 
Post a Comment