Friday, August 31, 2012

My Augt Favorites

Here are my Aug Favorites.


1. Elf brow kit in Dark Brown - I Love the way this kit makes my eyebrows last all day with out fading.
I will have a full review soon.
2.Arbell Demi lashes in Black - My favorite eyelashes EVER!!!
3. Maybelline Falsies in Black Mascara - LOVE this mascara I have feature it may times.
4. Jordana Best Lash Extreme in Black - My new drug store favorite Mascara I have been layering over my Maybelline mascara.


5. VS Sheer Water lily body spray & body whip lotion - My favorite summer scent EVER!!!
6. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream - I have been using this BB cream all summer long one of my favorites from the drug store.Gives me the perfect amount of coverage and makes my face look flawless.
7. Maybelline Colour Riche in Cotton Pink - It is the perfect pink I think for any skin color and its perfect for the summer time.


8. Mac MSF in Medium/Dark - I have been using this to set my Maybelline BB cream and it just gives me the perfect finish.
9. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink - I love this blush to use them as a base for my blush color I think it makes my blush last longer.
10. Tarte travel size blush in doll face - I like to pair it with my bouncy blush and it just gives me the perfect rose cheeks.


**All products payed with my own money**

21 comments:

Jessica said...

those blushes look amazing!!

Laura said...

All the products on your first picture are my fave too, except the Jordana product as i have not yet tried it. Tempted on the BB cream..

Heather said...

Dollface is one of my all time favorite blushes !

Ariel said...

love the dollface blush, such a great colour and it stays on well! i love the bouncy blushes too!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Erica J said...

I just got dollface with the bronzer to go along with it at ulta for $15 (i think around that price for the 2 minis) and I love that blush. It really does last. I swatched it with my finger, to then swipe onto my hand, to take pics for my blog & it was difficult to actually transfer the color onto my hand from my finger. that stuff was on there! my bff loves the bouncy blush but i don't own one yet! maybe i should grab fresh pink and try it with doll face. the body spray and lotion is from VS? i just ask because they have different packaging! I really like it! and I love elfs brow stuff too! it is really awesome! i love using the powder as a transfer color to blend out my crease color into the brow. welp, thanks for sharing! yah got some good stuff!

Jannie said...

Yay for August favorites. :) Oh, how I love my Falsies mascara too just like you. It's totally okay if you feature it many times. It's always nice to see such an awesome mascara like the Falsies. :D

I have that Elf brow kit too. I need to use it more. I've used it a few times and it works great. I don't remember if I have the dark brown one like yours or the medium brown. I'll dig in my stash later and find it. Hehe...

The Victoria's Secret body spray looks like it smells amazing. I haven't been there in so long, I did not realize they changed the packaging in their products.

Hope you have an amazing weekend. Thanks for sharing your August faves. :)

KatXoXo said...

I never thought of using the bouncy blush as a base. I guess I could do that because it is just not cutting it as a blush alone!! :) great idea dear!!

Tia said...

Love all these products!
Tia
www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - They sure are =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ MakeupbyLaura1 - Nice! You should try that mascara it is very good.The BBcream is the BEST so far for me =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Heather - Mine too so glad I picked it up.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - I love how them together make an amaizing pair.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Erica J - I got mine at Sephora glad I did because I really like the color.Yes I think the bottle is different because it is from their summer line.Glad you like the elf eye brow kit so glad I finally picked it up.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - I know I forget sometimes that I have showed it but I love it so much that I just do.I love the VS scent I think it is one of my favorites and the packaging is new I dont go to VS but when I do there bottles are always different.Glad to know that you too like the elf brow kit.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ KatXoXo - Im glad that my idea help you doll =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Tia - Thanks doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

I love that Jordana Mascara, i got it in a recent swap with a friend and i use it everyday. Maybelline BBCream =awsomeness!! and Tarte Dollface is one of my faves. I really need to get some more false lashes. Never tthought of using a cream blush as a base either . Good tip.

Unknown said...

@ Roz Esparza - I so glad that I tryed it one of my favorites now. Im glad you like my tip.
~Jazmin

Anna and Klaudia said...

Great products! I like Maybelline :) I'm following you now :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love love love the elf brow kit!!
and those blushes are gorgeous!

Nhi said...

i love your favorites because some of those items are also my favorites:) this maybelline mascara is unbelievable! xx