Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Review: Too Faced Bronzer Chocolate Soleil

I want to share with you all a quick review on the Too Faced Bronzer Chocolate Soleil.
It is a matte bronzing powder made with real cocoa. The smell is so GOOD! if you are a fan of chocolate this is perfect specially because it is 0 calories....LOL

I like to use this bronzer for contouring specially now that I still have a darker tan.
It is a very pigmented bronzer very little goes a long time.
I really like the fact that it gives you a very natural tan with out looking orange or making me look muddy.

Over all I would recommend this bronzer if you are looking for a good bronzer that smells good, gives you a natural tan, no orange look and no muddy face.

Price -
$29 (0.35 Oz)







*Product payed with my own money*

9 comments:

KatXoXo said...

OOOh Jealous!! This has been on my wish list quiet some time now!!

Amber said...

I love the way this smells, I have been thinking about trying the milk chocolate one since I am so fair skinned.

. said...

this looks amazing

Unknown said...

@ KatXoXo - Mine too but I finally gave in and got it and so glad I did.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ KatXoXo - Mine too but I finally gave in and got it and so glad I did.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Sara - I sure will doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Amber Im thinking I should get it to for when Im not as tan as Iam now.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup- It sure is doll.THanks for your comment =)
~Jazmin

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Mendi loves this!! I have the leopard print bronzer and love it!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings