Friday, August 10, 2012

Review: Mehron Setting Powder in Soft Beige

Today I will share with you all a setting powder that I use a lot specially during the summer time it is the Mehron Setting Powder with Anti-Perspirant in Soft Beige.
I must say that this face powder is the BEST that I have use and works during the summer day when it hot and humid and my makeup melts away. Not with this face powder.

It come in a 2 oz. shaker bottle and the colors are Neutral/Translucent or a special Ultra White used by clowns and mimes. I like the fact that it dose not cake-up my makeup or make my face feel heavy.
I sometimes use this alone and I like it NO SHINNY face all day!!!
It is a very fine powder with no scent to it. It gives a nice matte finish.
Very little goes a long way I got mine from the website and shipping was fast.

Over all I really recommend this Setting Powder is you want you makeup to last during the hot summer days or all yr long.

Price:
$9.95 from the Mehron website.



*Product payed with my own money*

13 comments:

. said...

where can i find it?

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I have never used a setting powder before. With this summer heat, I am thinking I should try one.

theamazingworldofj said...

This sounds like a dream. My face melts away every day lol.

Unknown said...

Wow, that is so much powder for just $10! And an anti-perspirant?? Sounds like a summer staple! xoxo

Unknown said...

i totally need something like this, jaz. what a great and detailed review. thanks! have a nice wknd, jaz!!

jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Ariel said...

this sounds lovely! I've never tried Mehron but I've heard great things about it. Where can you buy it?

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Unknown said...

@betzysmakeup- you can get it at mehron.com

Unknown said...

@msprettyfulgirl-a good setting powder is always good

Unknown said...

@janine- I hope that you can try it and see for yourself how great it is.

Unknown said...

@K- I know the price is very good.

Unknown said...

@adamalexmommy- thank you jasmine and you enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

@ariel- you can find it at mehron.com

Makeup and Mutts said...

You make me want to give this a try! I could use a good powder. Great review!