Monday, December 3, 2012

My November Beauty Favorites

Today I want to share with you all my November Favorites.
I hope that you all had a great month of November and are ready for the month of December.
Have a wonderful week lady's.

1.Joico Fast-Dry Finishing Spray - I have a full review on this hair spray I so glad that I got a chance to try it I just really do LOVE it.
2.Aveeno LivingColor Shampoo & Conditioner for Medium-Trick Hair - I'm so glad that I changed shampoos and that I got the Aveeno ones because my hair has been loving them I will have a full review sometime this week or next week.


3.SkinDiNavia No more Shine Makeup Finishing Spray - I also have a full review on this on my blog.I LOVE this finishing spray it really makes my makeup stay in place no matter what.
4.Orly Nail Polish in Stone Cold - This is a beautiful dark navy blue nail polish with lots of fine glitter.
5.Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet - I LOVE this dark red color specially now in winter.
6.Macadamia Deep Repair Masque - I have been wanted to try this hair mask for such a long time but every time I go to Ulta it is always sold out so I finally came acrosss the samples and I got a few and I must say that I'm glad I got the samples I'm very happy with it and I will have a review soon.

**All products payed with m own money**

15 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Looks like I'll be trying the Aveeno hair products. So in need of a change.

. said...

They all sound like great favorites

Anonymous said...

I don't think we have the aveeno hair care range in the uk, shame as I really their body lotion

Unknown said...

You have so many of my all time favorites in here .. I love the aveeno product they rock !! Britters89.blogspot.com

PDXBEAUTIFUL said...

Great collection!! I love the Revlon lip butters...I have been wanting to try Aveeno hair care as it's pretty inexpensive! Looking forward to your review :) Love the polish color!!

KatXoXo said...

Love the color of the nail polish!! Great choices!!

Unknown said...

@ GirlieBlogger - I hope you do and I really hope that you like them as much as I do.I will have a full review soon.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Thank you doll I sure love my favorites.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Gaelle - Really? OMG I know how that can be cause Im sure that you have stuff thaat we can't get.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Briteny - Awww thank you doll for your lovely comment.Im glad that you love all the same products as I do.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ PDXbeautiful - I will have it soon and thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ KatXoXo - I do too and thank you.
~Jazmin

Ariel said...

great favourites! I love red velvet! super nice winter colour!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

The Beauty and The Business said...

Can't wait to read a review on Aveeno shampoo and conditioner. I haven't seen to many reviews on it, and I'm hesitant in trying it out.

shabana MUA said...

Really want to try the Aveeno hair range :)
Great post Xx

http://al-shamamakeup.blogspot.co.uk/