Monday, December 3, 2012

My November Beauty Favorites

Today I want to share with you all my November Favorites.
I hope that you all had a great month of November and are ready for the month of December.
Have a wonderful week lady's.

1.Joico Fast-Dry Finishing Spray - I have a full review on this hair spray I so glad that I got a chance to try it I just really do LOVE it.
2.Aveeno LivingColor Shampoo & Conditioner for Medium-Trick Hair - I'm so glad that I changed shampoos and that I got the Aveeno ones because my hair has been loving them I will have a full review sometime this week or next week.


3.SkinDiNavia No more Shine Makeup Finishing Spray - I also have a full review on this on my blog.I LOVE this finishing spray it really makes my makeup stay in place no matter what.
4.Orly Nail Polish in Stone Cold - This is a beautiful dark navy blue nail polish with lots of fine glitter.
5.Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet - I LOVE this dark red color specially now in winter.
6.Macadamia Deep Repair Masque - I have been wanted to try this hair mask for such a long time but every time I go to Ulta it is always sold out so I finally came acrosss the samples and I got a few and I must say that I'm glad I got the samples I'm very happy with it and I will have a review soon.

**All products payed with m own money**
Post a Comment