Monday, December 31, 2012

My Beauty Favorites for 2012

This post has to be one of the hardest that I have done because I really don't want to make it super long.
Below are my beauty favorites for the year of 2012.

This year has been full of many good things. Just to name a few my ladybug started pre-school. My hubby got a fabulous job. We made the BIG move to California.
I know that next year it will be a great year as well. I'm happy I'm with my family here in California that I have health and have a wonderful hubby a loving preschooler a kitty and a very lucky fish name lucky.
I'm also very grateful for my lovely follower on my blog my likes on my facebook page and my wonderful twitter followers.Thank you all!!!

Have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

Joico hair spray - LOVE this hair spray I have a full review on my blog.
Aveeno Living Color shampoo & Conditioner - I LOVE the way it makes my hair feel and I LOVE the way it smells.


It's a 10 leave in conditioner - I travel a lot so this is perfect for me because it has many things all in one.
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter - This body butter is so inexpensive and it dose the job on keeping your body moisturized with out the greasy feeling.
Equate nail polish remover - So glad I found this I don't have to deal with dirty cotton ball I just put my finger inside twist and done.


Mehron Setting Powder - The BEST setting powder.I really love to use this during summer because my makeup stay on my face all day.
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream - My favorite drug store BB cream perfect size for traveling great coverage and they also have a wide range of skin tone colors.
Skindinavia Setting spray - I perfect mach with my mehron setting powder specially during the summer time.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - LOVE this concealer blends so perfect into my skin.
Josie Maran Argan Oil - I LOVE to use this as my moisturizer everyday so glad that I finally decided to try it I will have a review soon.
L'Oreal True Match - My all time favorite drugstore foundation.


Maybelline Baby Lips - All the baby lips are amazing for my lips so try them if you have not.
Rimmel London lipstick in Airy Fairy - The lipstick color is very pretty perfect for all year long.
L'Oreal lipstick in Fairest Nude - My favorite drugstore nude lip color.
Nars Turkish Delight - Now I know what all the buzz is all about OMG such a great lip gloss gloss.


Nars blushes - I have almost all the Nars blush they are all so pretty and have great pigmentation.
Tarte Blush - I have three and I have to try more they are perfect for my combination skin and they last all day no need for a base.
Elf Eyebrow kit - My favorite to fill in my brow and I LOVE the wax part as well.
I will have a full review soon.
Too Faced Bronzer - I LOVE the smell and the way it applies perfect for that natural summer glow.


Jordana FabuLiner in Black - BEST eyeliner marker.Great pigmentation last a long time and makes easier to achieve the cat eye.
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer - I so happy I'm trying something different other than UDPP. So far very happy with it I will have a full review soon.
Maybelline Falsies Mascara - One of my favorite drugstore mascaras.
Maybelline Define a brow - I have been using it to trace my brows and I love how smooth it applies.


Maybellin Color Tattoos - I LOVE all the color tattoos I use them alone or as a base great pigmentation and no creasing.
Mac Single Eye shadows - I know Mac has a lot of eye shadows but I LOVE this two colors in particular. They are Ricepaer (frost) perfect for highlight & All that Glitters (veluxe pearl ) perfect for your everyday look.
Wet n Wild six eyeshadow quads - Over all WnW eye shadows are super pigmented and easy to blend I recommend all of them.


 Urban Decay Naked Pallet - I know that at the moment LORAC palette is big but I have not used it as much so it did not make it to my list but the NAKED palette sure did I LOVE it. I Don't have the second one because I don't think I need it this makes  perfect day to night look all in one palette if you are question if you should get it I say go for it.

*All products payed with my own money*


10 comments:

Diamonds&Pearls-Shandi said...

We just moved to Cali too!
I need to try the Tarte blushes, I've heard great things about them.
Happy New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family have a healthy, happy new year! Great selection there, I really like the maybelline bb cream too

Miss Tapia said...

Great products! We have a lot of the same favorites lol

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

@ Diamonds&Perals - Really? Nice I LOVE California I think that yes you should amaizing blushes
Happy New Year as well =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Gaelle - Aww thanky u doll for your very lovely comment =)
same to you.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Miss Tapia - Will you be doidng the same? Glad we do =)
Happy Nw Year to you and your lovely family =)
~Jazmin

B said...

Hey! Glad to hear that you moved back to Califorina. Hope this new year brings even more great things for you:)

Ariel said...

ooh trader joe's coconut butter looks nice, never tried it! great post!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

devin leiva said...

I hear the BB cream works wonders love the haul
xo
DOLLMEUP

Gisell said...

i love my tru match. :)