Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Review - Aveeno Living Colour Shampoo+Conditioner

Today I have a quick review on my NEW favorite drug store shampoo and conditioner by Aveeno. I have mine for Thick & Coarse hair.
First thing I LOVE the smell. I also like that it has a thick consistency and very little goes a long way.
I also like the way it make my hair feel it is very moisturizing yet it dose not leave a greasy residue.
It comes in a 10.5fl oz.

The shampoos/conditioners utilizes Lupine as the active ingredient.  The seed has a very high protein content, which as Aveeno explains, is used to help strengthen and fortify the hair shaft.  This coats, seals and protects your hair and it's color and that is what this shampoo is all about. I have notice that my hair color is more vibrant.
Over all I'm very happy with this shampoo and conditioner I would recommend it if you are on a look out for a good drugstore hair shampoo and conditioner.

**Product payed with my own money**


11 comments:

Ariel said...

great review! haven't tried any of the aveeno hair products!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Good review. One of my favorites too.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

I need to try this! I love Aveeno products!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Anonymous said...

Still need uk stores to stock this, sounsd great!

. said...

I use some & love them

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - Thanks doll.Well I hope that you do this time.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Girlyblogger - Thanks for your comment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jaime and Mandy - I lOVE them too.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Gaelle - They sure do.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy;s Makeup - I know you do glad you like them.
~Jazmin

MILEX said...

oh my love