Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Small Haul: VS & Target

Hello lady's I have so many good things coming up. I'm super excite for this new year.
To start this year I know that a lot of new beauty products are out but all my stores are super behind with everything.
But I did find a few this week and I did pick some up.
Have a great week lady's!

VS is having the BIG semiannual sale so I did pick up a lots of goodies including some
of my favorite body products
2 Sheer Water Lily
2 Frosted Bloom
1 Body Cream with Shea Butter


New Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover
Maybelline Color Whisper in One Size Fits Pearl & Go Nude ( I was
going to swatch them but they are both very sheer)


Super Excited to try the New CoverGirl Clump Crusher (water proof) in
Black

I will have full reviews soon
**All products payed with my own money**
Post a Comment