Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Small Haul: VS & Target

Hello lady's I have so many good things coming up. I'm super excite for this new year.
To start this year I know that a lot of new beauty products are out but all my stores are super behind with everything.
But I did find a few this week and I did pick some up.
Have a great week lady's!

VS is having the BIG semiannual sale so I did pick up a lots of goodies including some
of my favorite body products
2 Sheer Water Lily
2 Frosted Bloom
1 Body Cream with Shea Butter


New Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover
Maybelline Color Whisper in One Size Fits Pearl & Go Nude ( I was
going to swatch them but they are both very sheer)


Super Excited to try the New CoverGirl Clump Crusher (water proof) in
Black

I will have full reviews soon
**All products payed with my own money**

9 comments:

Jessica said...

ohh nice! the sprays look so pretty! i did not know they were having their sale darn im always broke haha.. i tried a covergirl one that had that wand and i did not like it but only because i like alot of product to come out and with that wand i felt like i had to put on a lot of coats..

Unknown said...

I Love VS sales well they should not do it right after the holidays because when I was there thry had so many stuff I guess no one is buying.I just used that mascara and I dont know how I feel about the wand.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

nice haul :)
I just ordered the Maybelline eye makeup remover & one of the whispers. My drugstore seems to be behind on getting the latest stuff =/

Unknown said...

@ Tiffany - Thanks. I know same here.
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

Ooooh. I hope we get the Water Resistant Clump Crusher mascara here too. I've so been wanting to try that. When it first came out, I picked up Clump Crusher, but ended up returning it after discovering it's not waterproof/water resistant. Now I will look around for one of these. Haha... I got excited when I saw it's included in your post. :D

Thanks for the baking soda idea for tooth whitening. Trying that out is a consideration. I don't think the baking soda taste will bother me, so it's worth a try. :)

Unknown said...

VS isn't easily available here in India, and I'm waiting for new Maybelline launches! They've only launched the Color Tattoos here now! Hope you review these soon! I'm your new follower! :)

KatXoXo said...

Hey deary!!
Hope you and the family had a fantastic holidays!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey girl!! long time! im back to blogging! lol... I can't wait for the clump crusher review!!! I am still debating on trying it! :)

Heather said...

I started using that Maybelline eye makeup remover a few weeks ago and its pretty good.I feel a little greasy afterwards but it does the job.What did you think?