Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil

Happy MONDAY!!!
I have a quick REVIEW on this AMAZING oil that I have been using for a few month now it also made it into My Beauty Favorites For 2012 (click for link)

I have been using the Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil for about three months and I'm in LOVE with it. It is made with antioxidants, vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
I use mine as my daily moisturizer and I just love the way it make my face feel super smooth. It is not heavy on my face or have that greasy feeling. It dose not clog my pores.
I also like the fact that it has no scent to it so if you like no scent on your beauty products this will be perfect.
Some times I use it on my hands because this California weather has been crazy in the past few weeks.

Over all I would really recommend it if you are looking for a products that you can use on your face and your body.
Argan Oil is the best beauty product you will ever try.

How To Use:

* Daily moisturizer
* To treat split ends
* To condition cuticles
*As a body moisturizer
* To soothe rough patches of skin on the elbows, knees and feet
* As a bath oil

Luxury With A Conscience

* Argan Oil
* Organic Ingredients
* Vegan
* Paraben Free
* Toxin Free
* Natural Ingredients
* Cruelty Free
* Recyclable
* Fragrance Free

I got mine at Sephora
$14-$96

*Product payed with my own money*


Post a Comment