Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil

Happy MONDAY!!!
I have a quick REVIEW on this AMAZING oil that I have been using for a few month now it also made it into My Beauty Favorites For 2012 (click for link)

I have been using the Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil for about three months and I'm in LOVE with it. It is made with antioxidants, vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
I use mine as my daily moisturizer and I just love the way it make my face feel super smooth. It is not heavy on my face or have that greasy feeling. It dose not clog my pores.
I also like the fact that it has no scent to it so if you like no scent on your beauty products this will be perfect.
Some times I use it on my hands because this California weather has been crazy in the past few weeks.

Over all I would really recommend it if you are looking for a products that you can use on your face and your body.
Argan Oil is the best beauty product you will ever try.

How To Use:

* Daily moisturizer
* To treat split ends
* To condition cuticles
*As a body moisturizer
* To soothe rough patches of skin on the elbows, knees and feet
* As a bath oil

Luxury With A Conscience

* Argan Oil
* Organic Ingredients
* Vegan
* Paraben Free
* Toxin Free
* Natural Ingredients
* Cruelty Free
* Recyclable
* Fragrance Free

I got mine at Sephora
$14-$96

*Product payed with my own money*


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh my goodness, I'm pretty sure this is in this months ipsy bag and I can't wait! I've heard so many good things. I'm glad to hear its light and not greasy. Yay!!!

. said...

I heard such great things on it! Great review

Unknown said...

@ WyoSparkles - Nice!!! I hope that you like it as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Thanks doll and it sure is =)
~Jazmin

Ploy said...

Great review, hun! Been looking to purchase an argan oil for ages but I'm stuck on which one to purchase as theres so many different options out there!! Nice blog by the way :) Now following you. Looking forward to reading more of your posts soon!

Ploy <3

withloveploy.blogspot.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Great review! We've been wondering about this product!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings