Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ELF: Haul

I have a small Haul to share with you all and this time is all about ELF.
I was going to order more but the colors that I wanted where sold out.
But here is what I got and I will have full reviews soon!

Elf Studio Line - Translucent Matifying Powder I'm super excited to try this powder out
because it claims to keep your face matte $3
Elf Studio Line Makeup Lock & Seal - This is used to seal & smudge-proof wear for eyeliner, eyeshadow,lipstick,blush & brows. I really want to use it for my brows and I hope it works $3


Elf Tone Correcting Concealer in Honey & Light Beige - This claims to cover up those unwanted blemishes, under eye circles, and spots! $1
Elf Flawless Eyeshadow in Happy Hour - This is a all in one eyeshadow look comes with a base,lid,crease and eyeliner shadows. Super excited to try it out $1


HD Blush Elf Studio Line in Headliner & Superstar - This claim to be super pigmented and smooth application we shall see. Super excited to try them I just wish they had more color in stock $3
ElF Studio Line Lip Exfoliator - This is a lipstick exfoliator infused with Vitamin E Shea Butter Avocado Grape & Jojoba Oil to nourish and protect all those things included must be good so I'm excited to try it as well $3

Over all I'm happy with what I got and I'm super excited for the reviews.
Link Below

24 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

I want to try those ELF blushes! Great haul! Reviews soon?

This passenger's element said...

Cannot wait to hear your reviews :)

The Beauty and The Business said...

I can't wait to see a review on the lock and seal from elf. I wanted to get it last time I made an order but I opted out.

The Beauty and The Business said...

I can't wait to see a review on the lock and seal from elf. I wanted to get it last time I made an order but I opted out.

The Beauty and The Business said...

I can't wait to see a review on the lock and seal from elf. I wanted to get it last time I made an order but I opted out.

Heather said...

Let me know what you think about everything. Those blushes are amazing but they are so pigmented you actually have to work with them to make them not so bright hehe

Unknown said...

@ MissTapia - I wanted too so Im so happy that I got them yes reviews will be up soon.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ This passangers element - I will have them soon doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Beauty on a College budget - I can just tell you that so far Im loving it.Will have a full review soon.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Mrs.Makeup - I can agree with you so little goes a long way but they are so pretty.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

Hey Jazmin! : I have been wanting to try that makeup lock and seal and the lip exfoliator. you will have to let us know whats good! and omigod have you tried the hd blushes? i did a review on my blog about a month back or so and i think i have the same exact colors. if you haven't tried them yet, shake those up b4 you use them. they seem to separate and get oily. otherwise, those babies are freaking awesome! the pigmentation is impressive for $3! I also always wanna try that matte powder but i am stuck on the hd one from elf. i love that thing. it's that finely milled white powder. it does keep me matte though. let us know what you think of everything! i love elf. they are my favorite on line company

. said...

You got great stuff

Unknown said...

@ Erica Jackson - Ok doll I will have a full review in the next couple of weeks. I also like elf yay!
Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Thanks doll =)
~Jazmin

Jessica said...

review lock and seal pleazz haha nice haul sweetie

Anonymous said...

don't you just love elf!!!?? I missed your bloggy!! im happy to be back to blogging!!! Can wait for your reviews so i can go buy it!!!!

Jannie said...

Love your ELF haul. The eyeshadow quad looks pretty. The HD blushes look really cool too. I'd love to see a review on them. They look like exciting new products. I've heard good reviews on the Lip Exfoliator. $3 is such a good deal on these products. :)

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - I sure will doll it sould be up sometime next week.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

Sincerely, Ayla - Yay so glad that you are back doll.Reviews should be up soon thanks for stopping by.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - I know I love Elf so glad that I picked up what I did reviews will be up soon.
~Jazmin

Bunnie said...

I love some elf products more than their high end dupes, and you simply can't beat the price
xo Haylee
http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

You make me want to buy e.l.f now.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

devin leiva said...

Gotta love elf and their prices makes me want to get some stuff now
I have a giveaway on my blog you should check out if your like
xo
GIVEAWAY

KatXoXo said...

You got lots of great goodies!! I've been wanting to try the HD Blushes for a while now. I'm waiting until they have a great sale though lol!!