Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ELF: Haul

I have a small Haul to share with you all and this time is all about ELF.
I was going to order more but the colors that I wanted where sold out.
But here is what I got and I will have full reviews soon!

Elf Studio Line - Translucent Matifying Powder I'm super excited to try this powder out
because it claims to keep your face matte $3
Elf Studio Line Makeup Lock & Seal - This is used to seal & smudge-proof wear for eyeliner, eyeshadow,lipstick,blush & brows. I really want to use it for my brows and I hope it works $3


Elf Tone Correcting Concealer in Honey & Light Beige - This claims to cover up those unwanted blemishes, under eye circles, and spots! $1
Elf Flawless Eyeshadow in Happy Hour - This is a all in one eyeshadow look comes with a base,lid,crease and eyeliner shadows. Super excited to try it out $1


HD Blush Elf Studio Line in Headliner & Superstar - This claim to be super pigmented and smooth application we shall see. Super excited to try them I just wish they had more color in stock $3
ElF Studio Line Lip Exfoliator - This is a lipstick exfoliator infused with Vitamin E Shea Butter Avocado Grape & Jojoba Oil to nourish and protect all those things included must be good so I'm excited to try it as well $3

Over all I'm happy with what I got and I'm super excited for the reviews.
Link Below

Post a Comment