Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Review: Elf Studio Makeup Lock & Seal

Today I have a quick review that was requested on my blog and on Instagram. It is on the Elf Studio Line Makeup Lock & Seal.

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I LOVE it.
I use it for my eye brows and blush but you can also use it for eyeliner,shadow and lipstick.
This makes my eye brow powder or pencil stay all day and it dose not make them feel stiff. It comes off very easy with makeup remover.
It dose not have a strong scent or irritate my skin.
Very little goes a long way. Everything that comes in the kit is perfect for traveling. I really like the brush it comes with it makes application super easy.

How I use it:
Clean brush & container
4 drops (inside the container)
Dip clean bush into the container and then go over my eyebrows
Let dry and DONE

I would really recommend the Elf Studio Line Makeup Lock & Seal because of the price and the fact that it dose work.

I got my on-line at elf.com $3

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh wow this is cool!!!

Unknown said...

It sure is.
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

Trying it is definitely a consideration. Plus, it's a very reasonable price. That's what I love about ELF products. Amazing products with budget-friendly prices. :)