Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review: New Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover

The New Maybelline Clean Express! Makeup Remover is part of Maybelline 2013 Spring Collection.
I got mine at Target for around $5.99 for a 4.0fl oz. (mine is for waterproof eye makeup) Below is my quick review on this amazing makeup remover.

Maybelline Clean Express! Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is a pink bi-phase remover. You apply it on a cotton pad, press to your eye, and gently swipe away makeup. It dose not leave a greasy feeling, it  leaves the skin around your eyes nicely hydrated. I love the formula because it is gentle it didn’t irritate my eyes, or leave me with cloudy vision like most eye makeup remover do.

Over all if you enjoy bi-phase removers you’ll find that this one is an excellent product and it is also budget friendly. I liked it a lot and can see myself repurchasing it in the future.










14 comments:

The Beauty and The Business said...

I want to try this but eh. I use baby oil, and love it. It is a bit oily so I usually run water over it once I'm done removing makeup.

Alina Rodriguez said...

This eye makeup remover is on my must-try list! It sounds great! I love eye makeup removers that don't irritate the eye area, and this one sounds like it would be a nice fit for me :)

Unknown said...

I had another maybelline waterproof eye makeup remover. The blue and transparent one. Was good too. Maybe that was an older version

Unknown said...

I love this stuff! I don't think I can ever be without it.
Great review.

. said...

Great review

Unknown said...

@ Beauty On a College budget - I did not know that thanks for sharing and for your comment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Alina - It sure is very good I really hope that when you try it you like is as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ikya Kesiraju - Im sure it is a lot of companys just change packaging on some products so you are monst likely correct.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Tiffany - Im glad that you like it as well they do have 2 other products so becaise I really like this one I may give the other ones a try as well.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Thank you doll for your comment.Have a great day!
~Jazmin

Ariel said...

great review! never heard of this stuff before!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Unknown said...

@ Mitha Komala - Thank you and it sure is.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - Thank you I think you have not yet because it is a new product in the store.
~Jazmin

theamazingworldofj said...

Wow i'm impressed. I was waiting for a good new product coming out since i haven't found my perfect remover yet! I'll keep my eyes open!