Friday, February 1, 2013

Review: CoverGirl Clump Crusher

Quick review on the  New CoverGirl Clump Crusher in Very Black (water resistant)
I have been using this mascara for a few weeks and I'm so sad to say that I did not like it as much as I wanted to I'm a big fan of the CoverGirl Lash Blast.
I was very disappointed because this mascara flake a lot. The applicator and the consistency of the mascara I did like.
I like the fact that it did give me volume with no clumps.
The packaging is a lime green color that makes this mascara stand out inside your makeup bag and that I really liked. It also has a slight scent to it but nothing that you cant pass by. It has a plastic applicator.

Over all No I will not repurchase this mascara because it did flake on me.I hope this review help you make your next choice on a drugstore mascara. If you have anymore question please let me know down below.

Drugstore $8









11 comments:

KatXoXo said...

EEk I hate flaky mascara!!

Anonymous said...

Flaking is worse than clumps!

Ariel said...

thanks for reviewing this and saving me from spending on it! glad i know it flakes now!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

This passenger's element said...

Oh no! Well, you saved my wallet :)

Jessica said...

i tend to hate those kind of wands :/

Unknown said...

@ KatXoXo - I do too.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Gaelle - I totally agree with you =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - Good! glad it helped you out.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ This passenger's element - Glad I did doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - I dont mind the wand but I hate the fact that it flaked on me.
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

Yikes. I bought one of these a few weeks ago. I haven't tried it yet. Not looking forward to the flaking. In case it doesn't work out on me either, I'll probably just save the wand. The wand looks like it makes up for the flaking at least.