Thursday, February 28, 2013

Haul: Walgreens (small)

Today I want to share with you a small Walgreen's Haul.
I'm super excited of the few things I picked up.

1. Herbal Essence Shampoo (old school) OMG!! I was in need of a new shampoo & conditioner when I saw that Walgreen's had this ones I had to pick them up ASAP.
2. L'oreal New Total Repair 5 Damage- Erasing Balm - It smells so good and it promises to help with over processed hair. I also want to try the shampoo & conditioner but they did not have them.




3.Milani Nail Lacquer Texture
Aqua Splash
Spoiled In Fuchsia
Yellow Mark


4. New Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid lip color in Click on my HyperPink
5. Duo Lash Adhesive in Dark Tone - My favorite lash glue.




Swatch of the lip gloss I think it would look very pretty on top of my Mac Candy Yum Yum

Post a Comment