Thursday, February 28, 2013

Haul: Walgreens (small)

Today I want to share with you a small Walgreen's Haul.
I'm super excited of the few things I picked up.

1. Herbal Essence Shampoo (old school) OMG!! I was in need of a new shampoo & conditioner when I saw that Walgreen's had this ones I had to pick them up ASAP.
2. L'oreal New Total Repair 5 Damage- Erasing Balm - It smells so good and it promises to help with over processed hair. I also want to try the shampoo & conditioner but they did not have them.




3.Milani Nail Lacquer Texture
Aqua Splash
Spoiled In Fuchsia
Yellow Mark


4. New Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid lip color in Click on my HyperPink
5. Duo Lash Adhesive in Dark Tone - My favorite lash glue.




Swatch of the lip gloss I think it would look very pretty on top of my Mac Candy Yum Yum

11 comments:

Jessica said...

omggg the milani texture is already out?!!!!! eek. nice haul hun

Jannie said...

Wow. That Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color sure does look like Candy Yum Yum. I can see this as a color you will totally rock. :)

The old school Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner brings back really fond memories. I love how they brought back the old school packaging. :)

I am looking forward to seeing a nail look with the Milani Texture Polishes. I am loving the bright and bold colors. :)

Happy Friday (Even though it's tomorrow. :D) and enjoy your weekend too. :)

KatXoXo said...

That lipgloss is gorgeous!! I need to find those ASAP!! & Those nail polishes are amazing colors, I can't wait to see swatches of the finishes!!

Tia said...

I adore the colours of your nail polishes!!!!
Tia xxx
www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - They sure are so glad I got my hands on them.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - Im NEW to lip stuff sowhen I saw this I new I had to get it.Thanks doll I will have NOTD next week. Same to you!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ KatXoXo - It sure is I hope you can get it so that you can rock it as well.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Tia - I do to and thanks for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Dawn said...

Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award...to find out more check out my blog http://frecklesandthefox.blogspot.ie/2013/03/liebster-award.html :) MWAH!! xXx Dawn

Jannie said...

Thank you so much for the good word about the Naked Basics palette. I'm glad you like it. It sure does look perfect for traveling with its size and all the looks that can be done with it. :)

Excited to see your upcoming NOTD. I'm sure it'll be amazing like all the rest of your NOTDs.

Enjoy your weekend too, doll. Take care. :)

Ariel said...

ohh absolutely love the colour of that lip product! the nail polishes are gorgeous colours!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com