Monday, March 4, 2013

My February Favorites

Here are my February Favorites.



Mac Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 in NW25 - My favorite concealer it gives me a full coverage and a beautiful bright look under the eye.
Mac Single Eye Shadow in Cork - I LOVE to use this color on my crease and also to blend in the colors together.
NYX Glam Shadow in Amber Fire - I have been using this for all over my eye lid it is a beautiful bronze brown with slight gold finish.

Lorac Primer - I finally finish my UDPP and I wanted to try something different  I think this primer works just as well as the UDPP.
CoverGirl 3 in 1 foundation - LOVE LOVE this drug store foundation it is not heavy or cakey on my fave gives me a matte finish and has a long lasting power.
Maybelline Dream Fresh BBcream - I use this during the day when I don't want to put on foundation but I still want my face to look nice.
Maybelline Baby Lips - My lips have been a little dry and I fin that my using this lip balm it keeps them nice and smooth.
Benefit Watt'sUp! Face highlight - I have been wanting to try this for the longer time lad I got a free sample on my birthday  and now it had become my favorite highlighter.


Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Eye Liner in Black - This is a super dark, creamy, smooth application, drugstore eye liner that I have tried.
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Eye Liner in Nude - I have been using this one to brighten my eyes.
Rimmel London Brow Pencil in Hazel - Super long lasting brow pencil.


Swatches Top/Bottom
Benefit Watts Up - Beautiful champagne color
Rimmel London Eye Liner Black - Dark matte black
Rimmel London Eye Liner in Nude - Matte nude color
NYX Amber Fire - Bronze brown
Rimmel London Brow Pencil - Matte medium brown


7 comments:

Ariel said...

great favourites! i have been loving that flavour of baby lips this month as well! mac's cork looks like such a nice colour!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

. said...

you have some great favorites! I have yet to try the b cream

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - Thanks and yes it is a very pretty color for the eye lid.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - It is one of my favorite BBcreams.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

Nice Favorites!
What is the NARS product?

Jessica said...

such pretty colors love all your favorites

Elle Sees said...

I wish there were more good foundations for dry skin!!