Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Review: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman are one if my favorite makeup brushes to use.
The expert face brush is by far one of my favorites it has a paddle shape form but instead of being flat it's rounded which makes it perfect for buffing in your foundation. It's also small enough to get into those hard to reach places like around the nose and even under the eyes. I've tried this with liquid & cream foundation which applies it effortlessly. I even sometimes will contour my face with this brush. It is easy to wash and it is also very soft and no shedding. I'm so glad that I found it and that is mine.

Over all a great brush to have I go mine at Ulta and I recommended to you all.

Price  $9

11 comments:

Jessica said...

love these brushes

Unknown said...

the expert face brush has got to be one of my favorites! great review :)

My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

. said...

One of my favs brushes

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Great!

Unknown said...

@ Vicky Hoang - I was a little late to find them I guess they must be very popular.Glad you liked my quick review.

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Make - Mine too so glad I finally have it.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Great review! We need to try these!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said...

I was really wondering how these brushes were and they sound nice and they look like decent quality

Ariel said...

ahh want to get one of these brushes so badly!they are so soft!! by the way, I tagged you in my last post :)

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Shang J. said...

This is a great brush. x

Unknown said...

RT brushes are amazing