Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Favorite Spring Lipstick/Review Mac Candy Yum - Yum

I just wanted to share with you all my FAVORITE Spring lipstick color at the moment.
It is Mac Candy Yum-Yum (matte finish) it is VERY bold, playful neon pink.

Its very long lasting and goes on very smooth I don't have any problem with this lipstick making my lip dry or anything like that I really like the formula. The pigmentation is AMAZING.
I usually line my lips with a nude lip liner and then I apply Candy Yum - Yum.

I'm sure there are plenty of dupes out there if I come across a good one I will let you all know.

Price - $15







15 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

It looks gorgeous on you!

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

I like!!!! I love MAC makeup.

www.cancerinthecity.com

Halle Reads said...

This is one of my favourite MAC lipsticks at the moment. It's so beautiful. Mac is so cheap in America this retails for $32 in Australia

. said...

It looks amazing on you

Unknown said...

Ah super awesome! Looks lovely on you 😄

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with this lipstick too!! It's gorgeous and it looks great on you!!!

Ariel said...

every time i see this lipstick on your blog it makes me want it more and more! ahh probably will end up getting it someday soon!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Unknown said...

@ Miss Tapia - Thanks doll.

Unknown said...

@ Sunshine - I do too LOVE it!

Unknown said...

@ Sammi Darlin - WOW!!! that is a lot but the color is so pretty.

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Thanks for your lovely comment.

Unknown said...

@ Paint me Pettite - Thanks doll.

Unknown said...

@ Karen - Im glad that you like it as much as I do.

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - Nice! I hope you do because it sure is a very pretty color and Im sure you will rock it.

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

love it!

www.cancerinthecity.com