Saturday, March 16, 2013

BeautyHunter now on BlogLovin

 Traggic news for blogger GFC will no longer be avilable as of JULY 1, 2013. Due to such terrible news I incourege you all to follow my blog via BlogLoving I don't want to lose contact with none of the blogs I personally follow so I will import the blogs I follow to BlogLoving.I hope you all do the same.

Thanks for always supporting me and my blog BeautyHunter and I hope you will continue to do the same.You can follow me by (clicking) on the image down below.



 
 

4 comments:

. said...

I already follow you

Jessica said...

i already follow you i synced all my blogs to bloglovin it was super easy

Ariel said...

i already follow you via bloglovin! :) transferring all of the blogs I follow to bloglovin!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Unknown said...

Thankyou ladys I will do the same =)