Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review: NYX Super FAT eye marker

NYX Super FAT eye marker is one of my favorite drugstore eyeliner (marker).It goes on very black and has a satin finish. It removes very easy with any makeup eye remover.
It dose not irritate my eye and it had not smudge at all. The marker eyeliner is not waterproof but it has worked for me very good.
I like how easy it is to make a perfect cat eye look either thin or thick.

Over all I recommend this marker if you are having trouble achieving the perfect cat eye look. This will help you and it is affordable.

Price - $6









3 comments:

. said...

I deff want to check it out

Unknown said...

Although I've heard good and bad things about this product, I would still love to try it out! I love the concept. Btw I am now following your blog :-)

Jessica said...

ive been wanting to buy this for foreverrrr i really need too