Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy FRIDAY!! 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG'

I have not done a TAG is such a long time that this time I decided to do one. I was tagged by the beautiful Ariel (chiclookxo) she is a Canadian beauty and fashion blogger an she also has a YouTube channel. I'm sure you will enjoy her blog and YouTube channel as much as I do, so please go and check out her work.
 I hope that you lady's have a wonderful FRIDAY and WEEKEND!!!

Rules:

1. Copy and paste these 'rules' into your post when you write it!

2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.

3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you're feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.

4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' .


5. Have fun! :)

 
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
It will have to be applying moisturizer daily....oops

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?

I try to clean my most used brush every time I use them but I clean all of them once a week I'm super lazy when it commes to clean my brushes.


3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I'm a mommy so I'm always have chipped nails but what I try to do and I finds that works is to just change my polish about every other day *hint I do my nails at nigth.


4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I usually when I LOVE something I keep a backup so I really don't need to put off buying it.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I keep one Mac lip gloss that I got way back in the days when I first got a job and my FIRST paycheck back in high school I DON'T use it but I keep it with me its just a reminder of my first purchase.


6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Hmm.. Going to the doctors for my annual check ups I know I'm a NR nurse but still I get scared sometimes but it has to be done so I guess no matter how long I can out it off I still have to get it done =) 



7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
It was not the case when I was single but now that I have my family I put them first so yes sometime s I finish getting myself ready in the car but don't worry I let my hubby drive.


8. Can you commit to spending bans?
When you LOVE what you do it is hard, for me I love anything beauty but I try to really look into reviews and swatches stuff like that and yes I DON'T work but I do have a monthly spending money for me THANK YOU HUBBY!!! and that for us has work very good so far =)

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
At the moment it is crazy I'm still moving stuff around not sure if we are staying in this city or not. But yes I keep my stuff organized all the time.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I think a month when I get busy with things in my life I really dont have time I wont post but I will still comment on blogs and I'm always on my twitter,Instagram and sometime facebook.
 
I TAG all of my followers!!!


4 comments:

Ariel said...

yay! so glad you did the tag!! spending bans are hard when you're a blogger! thanks for the shootout at the beginning, so sweet!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Elle Sees said...

I didn't blog for two weeks, when my great granny died. I had some great guest bloggers pitch in for me!

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - No problem doll.Thank you for the wonderful Tag.

Unknown said...

@ Elle Sees - Sorry for your lost. Great idea doll.