Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Review: Elf Studio Lip Exfoliator

Today I want to share with you all a quick review on the Elf Studio Lip Exfoliator.
This is a gentle exfoliator for your lips in a shape and package like a lip stick super easy to use and great for traveling.
The scent of this lip exfoliator is sweet with a hint of vanilla, it is infused with Vitamin E,Shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil to nourish and protect lips. It dose work well for my lip but it dried up with in the next few day of having it open so I did not like that.
 Other than that I like this lip exfoliator it is very affordable and perfect to keep it inside your makeup bag for a quick fix.

Price -$3







My broke


10 comments:

Ariel said...

i didn't even know they had a lip exfoliator - definitely would like to check it out!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Teffy said...

Wow I love this! I am getting it asap, I've been looking for a cheap lip exfoliator. Thanks!

Teffy<3

. said...

I have heard such great things on this!

Unknown said...

I love mine. I'd probably love it even more if I remembered to use it more often. So sorry yours broke :(

Jessica said...

i so have been wanting this just always forget to pick it up boo yours broke good thing its cheap hehe

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - They sure do they have many more new products.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Teffy - Im glad that you found my post interesting/helpful.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - I did to and that for I had to try it you should to.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Lori Ann - Nice! I know I was very sad as well but still a great product.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - I agree with you I hope next time around you get to try it.
~Jazmin