Monday, February 25, 2013

Review: Essence Volumizing Lash Powder

This is my review on the Essence Volumizing Lash Powder ( artificial mini fibres for fake lash effect)

I got mine at Ulta about one week ago. I really do like the way my lashes look with this volumizing powder,
but I really don't like how messy it is to apply it because it gets all over the place my face, inside of  my eyes. When it get inside of my eyes it dose not irritate them but still that bugs me. Product comes in a jar like container in a 0.06oz and a small wand.

The fibres that are inside this product are very unique they wrap around each lash and then when added mascara over the fibres it instantly gives to amazing volume.
I don't  use it all the time but I do use it to give my eyes a brake from fake eye lashes everyday.
When applying this powder you do have to be patience and you will achieve what the product claims to do.

Over all I don't think that I will be buying this not that the product did not work but the fact that you have to be patience and I just can't do that.

DrugStore - $4






No product




With product/how to use

1. Apply with your favorite essence mascara ( I use jordana mascara)
2. Close eyes and apply powder with supplied brush before mascara has dried
3. Use mascara for sealing
Important - Do not use with contact lenses









11 comments:

Ariel said...

sounds like an interesting product! i know what you mean about it taking a lot of patience for these kinds of things, they can take a while for good results!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - I know and it sure is a great product. Im a mom so I need stuff that dont take long.
Thanks for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

wow that is strange! i guess it was worth a shot for only 4 bucks! honestly, from the pictures i think it did a pretty good job. maybe i will have to try it but i am like u. impatient!

Vanity and Vodka said...

What a curious product! I'd have to get it just to try this out! It looks like it could be messy, but still a lovely result.

Jessica said...

i have this i need to try it so i can compare it to magnifibres. thanks for showing this hun

Alina Rodriguez said...

Wow! This product made your eyelashes so long and thick. Pretty!

Unknown said...

@ Erica Jackson - Glad Im not the only one that had that problem lol I know it sure was the price is what did not bother me and that is why I got it.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Vanity and Vodka - I agree I like the results as well.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Yes you shoue compare them and maybe twitter me or something cause your did great results as well.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Alina - Im glad you could see that sometme I feel that my camera dose not do justice. Thanks for your comment.
~Jazmin

. said...

It looks great