Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review: ELF HD Blush

Today will be a quick review on the ELF HD Blushes.
I got mine in the colors SuperStar and HeadLiner. I LOVE them both,super pigmented easy to blend. I will definitely be buying more. Its comes in a 0.34fl oz and a pump.
None sticky or greasy feeling. They last all day I also use them as a base for my powder blush when I want my blush to last longer. They are formulated with Vitamin E to hydrate skin for a healthy glow.
They are comparable to the MakeUp ForEver HD blushes but sadly I can't compare both  of them because I don't own any of the MakeUp ForEver ones.

I think that both of this colors are very pretty and work well all year long. I got mine online and they are super affordable.
I would definitely be buying some more next time I place a order with elf.
Hands down I recomend the ELF HD Blushes.

Price - $3

left-right
SuperStar & HeadLiner




top:
HeadLiner - Soft baby pink
SuperStar - Coral color

8 comments:

Jessica said...

oh wow the swatches look like powder? thats awesomely crazy and they look very pigmentes

Sara ♥ said...

These are on my to-buy list! But its a shame that the colour I really want (headliner) is always out of stock =( They look amazing!

Ashii said...

I recently got headliner and love it, great formula! I need more, suparstar looks so pretty. xx

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - They sure are.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - It sure look like it they are amaizing.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Sara - For the longest time I was in the same position they are always sold out.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ashii - Great!! I need more great product for a great price.
~Jazmin

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said...

I have never heard of these but they sound interesting to try and the colors are pretty!