Monday, February 11, 2013

Haul:Uta & Mac Cosmetic Store

This weekend I did a little shopping. Last week was my birthday I got some money so I picked up a few goodies.
Hope you are had a great week.

At Ulta I only got two items I got the Essense Volumizing Lash Powder - Artificial mini fibres for fake lash effect.
My first Real Techniques Brush Expert Face Brush - Every time I go to Ulta this brand of brushes are ALWAYS SOLD OUT so glad that they had just one and I picked it up.




From Mac Store I wanted to get this eye shadows and the most popular Mac lip stick for Spring/Summer in Candy Yum-Yum.


Such a pretty color I did have a Valentine look but the pictures did not do justice so I will be making a second one and I will be using Mac lip stick in Candy Yum - Yum. (Wed post)


Swatch Candy Yum - Yum beautiful matte hot pink


Swatches left to right
Naked Lunch - Is a  peach-beige color with a frost finish.
Sable - This is a beautiful bronze brown with a hint of plum.
Mulch - LOVE this color it is a medium to dark chocolate brown with a subtle bronze sheen running through it.

7 comments:

Ariel said...

naked lunch is one of my all-time faves! i have not gotten candy yum yum yet but all of these bloggers are making me want to get it!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - I have always wanted to get naked lunch but it was always sold out. That happen to me that is why i had to get it.
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

OOOHhhhh nice!! You have to do a review on the lash fiber thing!!! I want to see before and after to see if it really works! lol

Jessica said...

love the brushes i ordered some!! great haul

Unknown said...

@ Ayla - I sure will doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Thanks I would order them as well but I just did not want to .
~Jazmin

sadee said...

woww stunning lipstick color, i want to have this one lovely review honey