Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in1 Foundation

Today I have a quick review on the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in the color Soft Honey.
I Have been using this foundation for about a little over then 2 weeks and I LOVE it.
Soft Honey is the perfect match for my skin tone at the moment. The foundation is a 3 in 1 formula because it is a primer, concealer and foundation.
I really like the matte finish that it gives me with out looking cakey and also I have everything in one product cuts back if I'm in a hurry and need to get my face done quickly.
It is super eassy to blend into the skin  and I would say it is a full coverage foundation it also has no strong scent to it.
It comes in many other skin tone colors.
I really hope that it works just as good as it dose now and also during the summer time.
LOVE the packaging this foundation comes with a pump and it is 1fl oz.

Over all if you have oily/combo skin this drug store foundation is perfect for you.

Drug Store - $9







LOVE CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation

7 comments:

Vanity and Vodka said...

You are the 2nd person to bring up this foundation this week!! I've heard such good things about it, and the coverage looks amazing. Will have to add this to my shopping list!

Unknown said...

@ Vanity and Vodka - Great I hope that you like it as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Ariel said...

great review! it looks gorgeous on you! never heard of it before this!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Jessica said...

nice review i so need to get my hands on this stuff

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - Thanks doll really? It is a very popular drug store foundation at the momment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Thanks, it really is a great foundation I hope that you like it as well.
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

I want you to suck my cock Jazmin and swallow my cum