Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in1 Foundation

Today I have a quick review on the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in the color Soft Honey.
I Have been using this foundation for about a little over then 2 weeks and I LOVE it.
Soft Honey is the perfect match for my skin tone at the moment. The foundation is a 3 in 1 formula because it is a primer, concealer and foundation.
I really like the matte finish that it gives me with out looking cakey and also I have everything in one product cuts back if I'm in a hurry and need to get my face done quickly.
It is super eassy to blend into the skin  and I would say it is a full coverage foundation it also has no strong scent to it.
It comes in many other skin tone colors.
I really hope that it works just as good as it dose now and also during the summer time.
LOVE the packaging this foundation comes with a pump and it is 1fl oz.

Over all if you have oily/combo skin this drug store foundation is perfect for you.

Drug Store - $9







LOVE CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
Post a Comment