Monday, February 4, 2013

My January Beauty Favorite 2013

Here are My January Beauty Favorites for 2013.
Hope you lady's had a wonderful month of January.

Maybelline New Clean Express - I have a full review on my blog. I LOVE it so glad I picked it up.
Dickinson's pore perfecting toner - For some time now I have not being using a toner because i had not found one that did not dry my skin so glad I twitted about wanting to try one and I got so many responses that i should try this one so glad I did because I LOVE it I will have a full review soon.
Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation - This is my first time using a Cover Girl foundation and I'm so glad I did LOVE the coverage, packaging and the matte finish.I will have a full review sometime this week.


Elf Makeup Lock & Seal - I have a full review on my blog. 
Benefit Hoola bronzer - The perfect matte bronzer perfect for all year around.
Macadamia Healing oil treatment - The best oil for my hair keeps my hair soft silky and more manageable.

Mac Viva Glam GaGa (lustre) - LOVE the bubble pink color.
Rimmel London in Airy Fairy - My every day lip color neutral color with a hint of pink.


Swatches
top
Rimmel London Airy Fairy
bottom
Mac Viva Glam GaGa


Mac Hush - I forgot how much I love this color for highlight.Gives me a perfect sun kiss look.
Nars blush in Gaiety - Bright  matte pink & Angelika medium pink with fine glitter but the glitter DOSE NOT STICK to your face such a pretty color. This is the perfect combo for me.


12 comments:

Ariel said...

i've had my eye on getting the angelika blush, i think it's absolutely gorgeous!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

. said...

Where did you find the mac viva lady gaga? they all sound great

Unknown said...

I just got "Gaiety" & love it!
Angelika is on wishlist :)

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - I had it on my wish list for a loooong time but it was always sold out so glad I finally got it very pretty color I use it all yr long but specially during the fall/winter season.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - I found mine at a CCO in Colorado LOVE it!Thanks for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Tiffany - It is a very bright pink but such a pretty color glad you did Im sure you look very pretty with it. Glad the other one is on your list it was on mine as well.
~Jazmin

momto8 said...

very pretty colors.

Anonymous said...

Hoola has been on my wishlist forever! Great picks Jazmin :)

Unknown said...

@ Annmarie Pipa - Thanks.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Gaelle - It was on my wish for the long time so glad I got it cause it is very pretty.
~Jazmin

Elle Sees said...

some great choices...i want to try the foundation when i'm empty :)

Nisha said...

Hoola and Hush are two of my absolute favorite products! :)