Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Haul: CVS + Swatches

I want to share my quick CVS haul plus swatches.

WnW Limited Edition palette in Going in the Wild such a pretty palette with lots of colors perfect for Spring.


Swatches of the right side


Swatches of the left


Milani Nail Lacquer Texture in Tainted in Red
Rimmel London BBcream medium/dark
CoverGirl 3 in 1 in golden tan


Three NEW lipsticks
Rimmel London & two Maybelline Vivids



Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick  in 101 - Nude pink




Maybelline Vivids in Pink Pop - Bright bubble pink



Maybelline Vivids in Fuchsia Flash - Hot Pink color


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picks! That wet wild palette looks so pretty

Jessica said...

i ned that palette!!! great items love everything you got

Alina Rodriguez said...

Great haul, Jazmin! I love those two Maybelline Vivids lipsticks. Must get my hands on Fuchsia Flash ASAP! :)

Unknown said...

@ Gaelle - I know it sure is.

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - They have two but this one was the one that I really wanted.

Unknown said...

@ Alina - Everytime I go to the store they are open/swatch and I hate that Im glad that this time around I was able to find them NEW. I hope you do cause the colors is so pretty.

Unknown said...

whaaaat omg i want that rimmel lipstick. i have the fushua flash but now i want the pink pop. those are my favorite type of colors. and i have wanted that wet n wild palette too! i wonder about that textured polish. i would love to see a notw with it (: <3 erica

http://mindbodybeauty.blogspot.com

. said...

I cant find neither of those palettes! I want them

Alina Rodriguez said...

I know! That happens to me too. It's so annoying!!!! :(

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it
is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be
grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

My web blog; fake ray bans