Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: Maybelline Pink Pop ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color

Maybelline Vivids lip stick in 860 Pink Pop has been my favorite Spring lip stick color for this year.
It is a blue-based cotton candy pink with a light frosted finish super creamy and easy to apply. None drying on the lips and very pigmented.

I would recommend to scrub and condition your lips before application because it will emphasize every little line on your lips. Pink Pop is a must for this years Spring/Summer. I also like the packaging a bright clear lip stick cap. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a pink lip stick color on a budget.

Drug Store - $8 for 0.15 oz



Maybelline Pink Pop ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color

                          BeautyHunter wears Maybelline Colorsensational Vivid Lipcolor in Pink Pop

                             BeautyHunter wears Maybelline Colorsensational Vivid Lipcolor in Pink Pop

12 comments:

. said...

The shade is super pretty

The Beauty and The Business said...

It doesn't lie that is extremely bright and vivid! Woah that literally jumps out and punches you in the face it's that bright! PERFECT for spring and summer!

Alina Rodriguez said...

This is such a pretty shade on you, Jazmin! It looks great with the neutral eyes!

Sara ♥ said...

Wow so bright and gorgeous! Love it =]

Anonymous said...

love this color!!! It stands out just enough to catch someones attention!! xoxo

Unknown said...

@ Betzy Carmona - Thanks

Unknown said...

Beauty & fashion on a college budget - I agree with you I LOVE it.

Unknown said...

@ Alina - Thanks doll for the lovely comment.

Unknown said...

@ Sara - It is a great statement staple I think.

Unknown said...

@ Sincerely Ayla - I agree with you.

KatXoXo said...

Love the color pay off of this!! Very nice pop of color!!

Anonymous said...

I see your profile Hunter87 has gone, so I can tell you how much I want to fuck you, and push my big hard cock intoo your pussy and shoot my spunk inside you as you moan with pleasure and some pain as my cock is so big and you beg my to get deeper