Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Review: NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation

NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation in SMF09 Tan.
This foundation is 1.23oz and come is a tube.
It is oil free,water based,full coverage,mineral enriched,matte finish.
I have been using it for a few weeks now and I love it. It gives me full coverage and best of all had a matte finish. I sometimes find myself not setting this foundation. The color SMF09 Tan is the perfect color for me for now but when summer ends I will have to go down a shade. It feels very light on my face and it dose not look cakey and it last for a long time.

I really do like NYX products and I feel that this foundation is no exception I definitely recommend it.

Ulta-
$8









17 comments:

. said...

it sounds great

Unknown said...

nice! thanks for the recommendation! <3 erica

http://mindbodybeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I bought this foundation at IMATS last year and I am yet to use it!!

Jessica said...

sounds nice great review i didnt even know they had foundation lol

Anonymous said...

Oil free sounds good! Had no idea nyx did foundation

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - It sure is doll.

Unknown said...

@ Erica Jackson - Im glad that my review help you in sosme way.

Unknown said...

@ Karen - Well Im sure that you are going to be glad that you got it I think it will work good during th hot summer days.

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Yes they sure do and it is very affordable as well.

Unknown said...

@ Gaelle - Reallly? I think it is a farelly new products glad that now you know about it.

Ariel said...

great review! never tried this one but great to know of now!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

KatXoXo said...

I've been contemplating buying a NYX foundation for a while now, I have heard they are a little drying though. Did you find that at all?? It is so hard to find foundation for dry skin!!

Gaby Fauchon said...

I don't know but when I think of NYX, I always think of their lipsticks and nothing else for some reasons ahah! This looks very creamy x

Unknown said...

I definitely want to try this foundation. How do you usually apply it? Brush/sponge/fingers? Nice review!! xo

BeautyBehaved said...

hey jasmin
do you remember me, its sarah, when you came to cali acouple years back we met up?

BeautyBehaved said...

im starting to get back into blogging, id love if youd continue to check out my blog and see my new posts comming soon. <3

Anonymous said...

this is definitely on my list of foundations to try!!! thanks for sharing girly!!!