Friday, May 3, 2013

My April Favorites

Here are my Beauty Favorites for the month of April.

1. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment - I love how this makes my hair feel, look and smell. I also like the fact that it dose not make my hair oily or feel heavy.
2. BED HEAD after party - I cut my hair short and I have been loving how this help me manage and style my short hair and the smell is AMAZING!!!
3. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat foundation - LOVE, LOVE the coverage and matte finish everything. It dose not feel heavy or cakey.


4. BeautyBlender - So glad I have this tool for my foundation application it gives me the most beautiful air brush finish EVER!
5. Lush Ocean Salt face and body scrub - I picked up the small one because I was not sure if I was going to like it but I did and it is one of my favorite. My face look and feel a lot more softer,brighter and smoother. I hope it dose the same to my body when I start to use it for that.
6. Benefit Watt's Up - Mine is a sample size I got for my Birthday from Sephora. It is a very pretty champagne color giving me a beautiful face high light.


7. NYX Super Fat Eye Marker in carbon black - I'm not an expert when it comes to the cat eye look but using this marker eyeliner  find it super easy to achieve the cat eye.
8. Mac single eye shadow in
* Mulch - soft bronze brown
*Satin Taupe - brown taupe with slight silver shimmer
* Naked Lunch - champagne color
* Sable - shimmery plummy brown


9. Maybelline DreamLumi Highlighting Concealer - I love how this gives me a beautiful under eye high light.
10. NYX Nude Matte Shadow in Maybe Later - The perfect every day crease color. That is perfect on its own.
11. WnW bronze in Princess - I have being using this for my contouring and I really like the finish and it gives me a perfect summer glow.
 
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for reading/commenting on my blog.

No comments: