Monday, May 13, 2013

New/Small Drugstore Haul

Here is a small drugstore haul with some NEW items. Super excited to try the New Covergirl line. I got everything at my local Walmart.

New CoverGirl Flamed Our Mascara in Very black - LOVE the packaging and I'm excited to try it.

New CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation in 360 - The size is small I hope I like it.




Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive in clear - I have been wanting to try this lash glue for a long time glad I found it.

SalonPerfect Lashes in #81 - I always use very natural look this time I wanted to try I different style.



Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Pout - My friend recommended this color plus a lot of people that I follow LOVE this color.

SinfulColors Nail Polish in Cinderella - The color is a very pretty light blue with silver shimmer.


Milani Tantastic Face and Body Baked Bronzer in Fantastic in Gold - This summer I want to try different bronzers I'm thinking this will look very pretty on my tan skin as a bronzer or a face highlight.


No comments: