Thursday, May 9, 2013

NOTD/Review - L'Oreal Limited Edition Miss Candy Collection Nail Color in Jolly Lolly

NOTD - The New L'Oreal Limited Edition Miss Candy Collection Nail Color in Jolly Lolly is one of my favorite nail polish by far.
I used three coats and no top coat. It is a beautiful orange-toned red with a super glossy finish.

REVIEW - I like the pigmentation and the finish of this particular nail polish. Super easy to work with. They are limited edition so I would recommend you get yourself one or two. My pictures don't do justice on how pretty the nail polish color is. So glad I found them and that I picked up few.

DrugStore - $5.99
BeautyHunter wears L'Oreal Limited Edition Miss Candy Collection Nail Color in Jolly Lolly



BeautyHunter wears L'Oreal Limited Edition Miss Candy Collection Nail Color in Jolly Lolly


No comments: