Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Review: L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation

The New L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation is my favorite drugstore foundation at the moment. I have hear many different mix reviews but like always I like to try things for myself.

The foundation is very runny but I did not mind, I'm always careful on how I apply any foundation. I really like the finish and the application of this foundation. I was very intrigued by the formula going from liquid to powder it was something that I have never tried before and I'm happy that it really work amazingly on my oily skin.
The foundation has a slight scent, it comes in a few different skin tone colors. Mine is 328 Sun Beige. If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw my small first impression clip on this foundation.The packaging is in a very pretty glass bottle 0.91 fl oz with purple lid and writhing.
I use my clean finger to apply this foundation just like it is recommend to apply with.
The coverage of the foundation is medium but you can build it up. My face dose not look cakey is has a beautiful finish that last me about 5-6hrs.

I would definitely recommend this foundation if you have my skin type (oily)

Drugstore - $12


*Not sponsored






No comments: