Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review: Avon Advance Techniques Anti-Frizz Treatment

Hello lovely lady's. Today I have a review about a product that I have been loveing this past month. It is the Avon Advance Techniques Anti-Frizz Treatment for all hair types.
Thank you for the Beautiful MsPrettyful Girl that send me this along with many other goodies when we did our make up swap. She is also a Avon representative so if you are interested of purchesing Avon products you are welcome to contact her.

First of I have thick hair so Im always in the look out for hair products. Plus this year I want to really grow out my hair.
This has made my life a lot more eassyer because I apply this to my damp hair and when I wake up the next morning my hair is not frizzy it very soft and manageble.
I use a pea-size amount all over my hair when I wash my hair.
I like the smell of it I also like the packaging its the perfect size for me to take when I travel.
I will buy this product again.
I really dont have anything bad to say about this product this only makes me want to try more Avon product.

No comments: