Thursday, January 19, 2012

Review: Maybelline Bouncy Blush

Hello lady's. I hope that you all are having a good week!
Today I have a Review for the Maybelline Bouncy Blush I got three of them.
I got my at Target they only had this three difernt colors so that is only what I got. I dont have satches of the color because the pictures got deleted from my camera by accident.


left -right
Peach Satin
Candy Coral
Coffee Cake

I must say that the texture of this is very interesting. When you first rub your fingers on the blush  it's a bit sponge-like.When I apply it to my cheeks, the formula of it feels very smooth. It's also very easy to blend into my face. I also like the fact that its very buildable. A big plus is that it does not feel sticky after applying. It feels as if I had just applied a powder blush. The one thing that I can say bad about this is that it can only be applyed with you finger and I find that by doing so the blush can get durty.

I think this blush will work great for those days that I dont feel like putting a lot of makeup on.
Also I had read a lot of mix reviews about this product so I ended buying them and checking them for myself. Im happy with the colors that I got. Will I buy this again is the BIG question? Yes, but only Coffee Cake because I like the way it gives my a nice  bronze glow to my cheeks.


Post a Comment