Saturday, January 7, 2012

Small Haul: Target

Hello ladys's today I have a very small haul. I did not want to get much because Im going to be going to California in a few days and Im going to want to take everything.
I went to the store to get a few stuff for my lady bug and to see is I could find the New Physician Formula line. In a few blog that I follow I saw the new line for the PF and I wanted to get 2 items but the stuff was not out yet.
But I did manage to find the New Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush and a few other items.


Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash. I use the original one so I want to give this one a try.
Revlon Colorsilk for my hair.
ELF Makeup Remover Cloths I want to give them a try and see if I like them.
Maybelline  Dream Bouncy Blush in 05 Fresh Pink & 60 Coffe Cake




Sonia Kashuck Brush & Sponge cleanser &
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 20 Peach Satin

*ALL PICTURES ARE MINE 

I will have reviews up soon!



Post a Comment