Monday, January 23, 2012

Review: E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

Hello lady's. Today I have a review for the  E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths.
I have been using them for a few weeks now and I can honestly say that I LIKE them.

This wipes are cloth like and that is what I like because before I used these I used baby wipes and I LOVE them.
I also like the fact that one cloth sheet wipes off my face and eye makeup and that is a big plus because I don't have to use more that one making them last a while.
It comes with 20 pre-moistened cloths. So in my case this is good for 20 days.
They're not too wet or dry and that is a BIG plus with me.
I got mine at Target and they are only $3.
I also like the packaging perfect for traveling.

How I use them:

1. I pull back my hair.
2. I take one of the cloth wipes and remove my eye makeup first.
3. Then I work on my face make up.
4. I wash my face with my face cleanser.
5. Dry and all done.

I'm done with the GOOD now with the BAD.
I had a strong scent to them but I did not mind it. But I know some people may not like it a good example is my mom.
I wish it came with 25 cloth wipes.

So that was my review I hope that it help you if you are in need of a good makeup remover wipe/cloth.






Post a Comment