Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Spring Favorites

Hello lady's today I want to share with you all my Spring Favorites.
Have a fabulous rest of the week!!


1.St. Ives Apricot Cleanser (Pore Clearing) - This scrub deep cleans my skin and clears my pores with out over drying my face I use this every day. It is also not harsh on my face.

2.Garnier Skin Renew (B.B. Cream) - I like how this makes my face feel very soft it is not full coverage but I like it.

3.No7 Shine Free Primer - I like to use this because it keep my T-Zone under control and it dose not make my face feel heavy LOVE this primer.



4.Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess - I like the color but I think that when I get a full tan this will not work for me to well.Still I like it.

5.Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin - I know that their is a lot of mix reviews about this blushes but I really like them they give just the perfect hint of color and I really like that around this time of year.

6.Mac Blush in Style (Frost) - I like the color it is a very pretty peachy/coral blush perfect for spring/summer.



7.Milani Neon Nail Polish in  Pink Hottie - I like the way this look in my skin tone I have this color in my toes and also my daughter such a pretty pink color.

8.Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake - LOVE LOVE this lip butter it is a very pretty pink shade.

9.Mac Single Eyeshadow in Ricepaper - I have been using this none stop I like to use it as a brow bone highlight, face highlight, and in the inner tearduct I really recommend this color.

24 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

i love boots products ;-)

KatXoXo said...

Great products!! I love the looks of that milani nail polish!! Would love to see a mani with it!!

Taylor Morgan said...

I love St Ives! :)

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Julie Khuu said...

Love the neon Milani's for spring! Can't wait to see how you style the hot pink one up! Great picks!

I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Would love for you to stop by and check it out!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

Alina said...

Nice favorites! I really want to try the Garnier BB cream :)

Cynthea Williams said...

I'm loving the BB cream myself! Nice post -Cynthea ♥

momto8 said...

all sounds great...

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - I do too and BEST part of all it is not expensive.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ KaeXoXo - I have a mani using this color. Thank you for you lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Taylor Morgan - I do too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Julie Khuu - Thank you for the comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Alina - I LOVE that BB cream too.
Im thinking of gettin the SmashBox one too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Cynthea Williams - Great I do too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ momto8 - Im glad I did this post cause I really like what I showed you ladys.Thank you for your comment =)
~Jazmin

Betzy's Makeup said...

I still havent got my bb cream!:{

Jessica said...

great items you will love the bb cream

G A B Y said...

I'm tempted by Strawberry Shortcake! I only have Cupckae but I want more!

Karla said...

great products! i love the tarte bronzer and revlon lip butter =) i have not tried the no.7 primer but it seems very good, i should give it a try. =)

Hunter87 said...

@ Betzy Makeup - Really?? you need to and I hope that you like it too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jessica - Thank you and I like it too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ GABY - This is a very pretty color I have that one too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Karla - That is great. I like the No7 primer it works and it is not expensive.
~Jazmin

Dale JaneƩ said...

Love this Jazmin, I actually always used to use St. Ives and I need to start again. I'm so glad you reminded me. Great post

xoDale
www.savvyspice.com

Hunter87 said...

@ Dale Janee - I LOVE it so glad it is affordable too.
Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin