Friday, April 20, 2012

Review: Organix Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask

Happy Friday!!!
Today I have a Review for you all it is on the Organix Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask.

I have being hearing great things about Macadamia oil so when I saw this at Walgreen's and on SALE I had to pick it up.
I have been using this for about 3weeks now and I'm OK with the hair mask so far.

The product claims to make your hair soft,supple and touchable and yes
I have notice that my hair is softer.
I use this once a week  but because my hair is extremely dry hair it is advise by the product to apply the mask and cover it for 20min and then rinse your hair. I do that.

I must say that I really don't like the smell of it to me it smell like Vaseline.
I have smelled other Organix products and they smell much more better =(
The consistency is like a thick conditioner NO WATERY.
Over all I was not to happy with this product because yes my hair felt softer but afther it dryed up it was back to feeling dry so that made me not happy.
The price is reasonable.
My husband with out knowing what this product is for has been using this and his hair is super shinny and very very smooth. So I came to the conclusion that this product works BEST on non color treated hair because he has never color treated his hair and I must admit Im Very Jealous of him.

I hope that my review help you lady's.
Price - $8-10





8 comments:

AmandaLee said...

This is a great review, I dont color my hair so I need to try it, great price compared to most masks, thx!

CottonCandyINK said...

love this product line, i want to try this now ;-)

Heather said...

Oo I do NOT like this line of products. I used their shampoo and conditioner, on my non color treated, no damage in my hair, and it made my hair so dry and nasty. eek. I've noticed since then they've came out with several new things. Hopefully some of the new stuff is better.

Hunter87 said...

@ AmandaLee - Thank you and I hope this can help you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - I hope you try it and I hope it can work for you =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Heather - WoW it did that to your hair.Glad Im not the only one that dose not like this line.
~Jazmin

KatXoXo said...

great post!! I am currently on the search for an amazing hair treatment!! My hair is beyond damaged!! I'm vary warry of oil treatments though because they burn my scalp!! Did you find it affected your scalp at all??
❤❤

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - No it did not hurt my scalp or anything like that. Hope you try it and that it can work for you.
~Jazmin