Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Review: Garnier - Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist

Hello lady's. It is Review time!!!!
Today I want to review the Garnier - Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist.
I really like this products because it gives my hair a super smooth texture/finish.
 All Garnier hair products smell very very good and this one is no exception. LOVE the scent.

I also like the fact that when I use this to straight my hair and I go to sleep the next morning I wake up and  my hair looks as if I had just finished ironing it. This is a big PLUS with me.
This also dose not weight down my hair or makes me have more oil than usual.
The package is OK I travel a lot so I know that it will fit anywhere.
You can find this at any local drug store.

Over all YES I will buy this again.

Price $4-6





*Product payed with my OWN money*

Post a Comment