Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Review: Garnier - Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist

Hello lady's. It is Review time!!!!
Today I want to review the Garnier - Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist.
I really like this products because it gives my hair a super smooth texture/finish.
 All Garnier hair products smell very very good and this one is no exception. LOVE the scent.

I also like the fact that when I use this to straight my hair and I go to sleep the next morning I wake up and  my hair looks as if I had just finished ironing it. This is a big PLUS with me.
This also dose not weight down my hair or makes me have more oil than usual.
The package is OK I travel a lot so I know that it will fit anywhere.
You can find this at any local drug store.

Over all YES I will buy this again.

Price $4-6





*Product payed with my OWN money*

22 comments:

Jannie said...

That's what I love about Garnier products. They smell good. I used to use Garnier Sleek & Shine. I think it was the Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk. That was awesome. It made my hair soft, sleek, and shiny. Hmm... I'm kinda wondering why I stopped using it.

I'm glad this Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist is working out for your hair. :)

Lions and Tigers and Make-up said...

Looooove the smell of garnier products!

lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
xoxo

Hunter87 said...

@ Jannie - I have used the shampoo line before too but for some reason I dont do that too. Yes Im glad that is has worked for me just fine.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lions and Tigers and Make-up - I do too. Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Jessica said...

very cool thnx for this!!

BlueVanilla said...

Good to know! Love the smell of Garnier!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

MZ.CYN said...

Great review! Thanks for sharing. I must pick this product up because my hair is always frizzy when I straighten it and I even purchased a $200 flat iron bc I thought it would help. Oh, wells. I love my flat iron... I just need good hair products.

PolaBerry said...

Great Review!

Hunter87 said...

@ BlueVanilla - I do too thank you for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MZ.CYN - I agree with you not only do we nned a good tool to have the perfect smooth hair but also we need good hsir products and this is very good and the price won't brake your wallet.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ PolaBerry - Thank you.
~Jazmin

momto8 said...

thanks for the review..my daughter uses this with great results!

Hunter87 said...

@ momto8 - Thank you glad she likes it too.
~Jazmin

fashion meets art said...

i love garnier products.
nice post.
lovely greets
maren anita

Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Rainer said...

Thanks for following! I'll be following back :)

Great review btw :)

Hunter87 said...

@ fashion meets art - Me too thnak you for the comment and for the invite.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Rainer - Thank you!
~Jazmin

Karla said...

that's a great product.

RochellekeCloset said...

Im using this too! really a good one ;-)

Hunter87 said...

@ Karla - I agree.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Rochellekecloset - Nice I LOVE it.
~Jazmin

MaviDeniz said...

My favorite thing about garnier products is that they smell sooo good. I currently use their shine spray and I love it. Thanks for the review :)

Xo