Monday, April 2, 2012

My March Favorites

Good morning lady's. Today I want to share with you all my monthly favorites for the month of March.
I'm very excited for this month monthly favorites if you follow me on twitter you probably know this already.What where your monthly favorites for the month of March????



1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - I like the way this powder keeps my face for the most part oil free.
2. Nars Blush in Angelika - This is a very pretty pink color is dose have glitter but when applied to my face the glitter goes away.
3. Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess (Sample size) - This gives me the perfect glow with out making me look orange.










Swatch:
Top - Bronze
Bottom - Blush



4. Sephora Professionnel  Blush brush #49 - This is my first Sephora brush I'm very happy with it. This helps me apply my blush with out looking like a clown. The brush is super soft.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glid-on eye pencil in Demolition - This color is the perfect dark brown ever I like to use this for my bottom lash line super pigmented and super smooth when applied.
6. Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eye Liner pencil - I have been using this for my water line and I like the way it makes me look like I'm awake and ready for the day.


Swatch:
Top - Rimmel London
Bottom - Urban Decay



7. High Beam - This is such a pretty high light color.
8. Milani Neon nail polish in Pink Hottie - I LOVE this color I have it on my toes and I really don't want to take it off it is the perfect color for Spring.
9. Sally Hansen clear polish this stuff is AMAZING because it give my nails a very shinny finish.
10. Revlon ColorStay in Rich Tan - This foundation has help me a lot this month I don't know if its all the stress or what I have been braking out not a lot but more that usual so this foundation cover everything LOVE it.



11. Revlon Colorstay eye shadow in Attitude - I have been using this non stop I really like the color combo and the pigmentation.
12. Rimmel London Lip Stick in Airy Fairy - LOVE this lip color it is a very pretty nude color.



Swatch - Rimmel London



13. Mint Julep Masque - This is the BEST thing ever like I said I have had break out hear and there so this has help me so much to dry them out and be GONE.



14. Lush Bath Bomb in Rose Queen - This stuff smell like rose's  and I just have been using bath bombs anything that can help relax me and this has help me.


This is how it looks like



15. BBW 3Wick Candle in PINK TULIP - This is my favorite candle EVER LOVE the smell. Do you like B&BW Candles????


32 comments:

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

I saw the revlon quads for first time today but resisted and walked away!

Great selection, posting my favourites in a bit xx

CottonCandyINK said...

i have some of the same products and love them as well

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Great products, I would love to try the nars blush

Beauty Balm said...

the mint julep mask sounds amazing, great favourites x

Miranda said...

great favorites!

Modish Michelle.com said...

I've always wanted to try the NARs blush and one of their bronzers. I heard that they'r great!

Btw, I tagged you in my Versatile Blogger Award post and passed the award on to you! I know it takes a long time to fill out the requested information so I wont be hurt if you don't fill it out and pass it on. It's up to you :)

Betzy's Makeup said...

You have some great favorites:)

Nevena said...

You have some great stuff there, the bath bomb looks really good. I love BBW candles, I have Paris Daydream and Spring.

Heather said...

The tarte bronzer is in my favorites as well:)

Pandora`s Box said...

I'm so relieved benefit's hi beam is in your list of favorites. I just ordered it and was having second thoughts about it being too light for my skintone, it's kind of similar to yours. But now I'm glad.

RochellekeCloset said...

the bath soap looks yummy! I will drop by to Lush and have a look and will try it ;-) great buys

adthenshesmiled said...

I love all your favorites including the MJ mask and colorstay foundation. I have the same sample of the park ave princess bronzer and it's a little too dark for me right now. I need to wait til summer.

Vintage Makeup said...

I love Tarte products so I definitely need to give that bronzer a try! :)

Great favorites!

Hunter87 said...

@ Gaelle - The Make up Fairy - Maybe next time you should try them Im sure you will like them.Ok I will be in the look out for it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Yay!!!! Glad you do too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ SheerBeauty(Kayla)- Thank you I really like Nars blushes and this color in particular is very pretty I hope you do and let us know how you like it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Beauty Balm - Thank you and it sure is I so glad I finally got it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Miranda - Thank you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Modish Michelle.com - The brand is AMAIZING I know its pricy but its worth it.
Thank you for the award and I will try to post it sometime this week =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Thank you!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Nevena - Thank you yes the bath boms are so good and I have those two candle scents too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Heather - Yay hoe nice.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Pandoras Box - Yes I really like it now I want to get another one Im sure it will work for you too. Thank you for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ RochellekeCloset - Yes you should they have so many stuff.I hope you like it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ adthenshesmiled - Glad you like my favorites. LOVE everything about the bronzer it works for me just fine but Iwonder if it will work when Ido get tanner we will see.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - This is my first Tarte product very happy with it I need to try the blushes next. Thank you =)
~Jazmin

The Bombshell Next Door said...

Baby girl that Lush thing looks like ice cream what is it?? I want it :)

Jessica said...

great stuff girl

Hunter87 said...

@ The Bomshell Next Door - It is a bath bom and it is the best think EVER.
You put it on your bath on running water and you just enjoy it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jessica - Thank you and for your comment.
~Jazmin

Munir said...

Great service you are doing with the presentation in your blog. Thanks

M.Usman said...

dorset campervan hire A feel to be proud after read your article. Actually its a need of human and Developing is must for us successful in life.