I'm very excited for this month monthly favorites if you follow me on twitter you probably know this already.What where your monthly favorites for the month of March????
1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - I like the way this powder keeps my face for the most part oil free.
2. Nars Blush in Angelika - This is a very pretty pink color is dose have glitter but when applied to my face the glitter goes away.
3. Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess (Sample size) - This gives me the perfect glow with out making me look orange.
Top - Bronze
Bottom - Blush
4. Sephora Professionnel Blush brush #49 - This is my first Sephora brush I'm very happy with it. This helps me apply my blush with out looking like a clown. The brush is super soft.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glid-on eye pencil in Demolition - This color is the perfect dark brown ever I like to use this for my bottom lash line super pigmented and super smooth when applied.
6. Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eye Liner pencil - I have been using this for my water line and I like the way it makes me look like I'm awake and ready for the day.
Top - Rimmel London
Bottom - Urban Decay
7. High Beam - This is such a pretty high light color.
8. Milani Neon nail polish in Pink Hottie - I LOVE this color I have it on my toes and I really don't want to take it off it is the perfect color for Spring.
9. Sally Hansen clear polish this stuff is AMAZING because it give my nails a very shinny finish.
10. Revlon ColorStay in Rich Tan - This foundation has help me a lot this month I don't know if its all the stress or what I have been braking out not a lot but more that usual so this foundation cover everything LOVE it.
11. Revlon Colorstay eye shadow in Attitude - I have been using this non stop I really like the color combo and the pigmentation.
12. Rimmel London Lip Stick in Airy Fairy - LOVE this lip color it is a very pretty nude color.
Swatch - Rimmel London
13. Mint Julep Masque - This is the BEST thing ever like I said I have had break out hear and there so this has help me so much to dry them out and be GONE.
14. Lush Bath Bomb in Rose Queen - This stuff smell like rose's and I just have been using bath bombs anything that can help relax me and this has help me.
This is how it looks like
15. BBW 3Wick Candle in PINK TULIP - This is my favorite candle EVER LOVE the smell. Do you like B&BW Candles????