Friday, March 30, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Hello lady's before I do my monthly favorites I wanted to share with you all a face powder that I have been using and that I really really like.

This is the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in the color Medium.
I must say that I have tryed both high end and drugstore face powder and this is definitely one that I would really recommend if you are looking for a good powder that not only sets your foundation but also give you a nice matte finish.
One of the few reason why I like this powder is because it dose not cake-up my foundation or make my face feel heavy or anything like that.
Now this dose not completely keep my face matte all day but it dose help.

The things I don't like about this is that it dose not have a range of colors I believe their only four shades.
With this said I had a very hard time finding my shade.
Also I really don't like the packaging because you have to open the lid to get to the product them slide the bottom part to take the mirror out and I find this hard.

The price is good I got mine when tit was on sale so that was even better.
I hope this has help you if you are on the hunt for a good drugstore face powder to set your foundation.

Price:
$10-$14







I used the powder to set my foundation

***Product payed with my own money***



24 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

i want to try this

Betzy's Makeup said...

i need to give this a try

Teli said...

Thnx for this review! :)

SimplyKimi said...

I LOVE that powder. Its the one I always grab over the others

Kelseylovescosmetics said...

I always hear amazing things about this powder. I think when I run out of the current one I'm using Ill give this a try. Thanks for the great review love.
xoxo
kelsey

http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I'm actually almost out of my current powder, so I'll have to try this! Thanks for sharing. :)

xx Jessica

Heather said...

I love this powder! The liquid foundation is bad either:) Your blog is lovely! I am now following:)

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - I hope that you do and I hope that you like it too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - You should to me its is very good and I hope it works for you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ SimplyKimi - I do to and Im so glad I finally got it and also share with you all.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Kelseylovescosmetics - Im glad my review help you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jessica - YOu are welcome and thank you for reading my post hope that it also works for you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Heather - Glad to hear that and thank you for following me I will do the same.
~Jazmin

TamaraB♡ said...

You look amazing, but I'm so envious of your lashes!!!!

Fashionista Extraordinaire said...

Loving your blog! I'm new to fashion blogging check out my blog:0)

http://fashionablefavorites.blogspot.com/
Let's follow each other!

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Great review! Need a powder for warm weather

momto8 said...

looks great!! I would love to look like that!

Hunter87 said...

@ TamaraB - Thank you but in the picture I have fake eye lashes.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ fashonista extraorinaire - Thank you for the comment and sure will =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Gaelle The makeup fairy - Awww glad this review was helpful to you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ momto8 - Thank you but I will like to someday have a family like you so oving and careing.
~Jazmin

7rangistyleblog said...

ooh perfect timing! My mac one is finishing soon and I might give this a try now. thanks Jasmin!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Jessica said...

i must try this thanks for the review!

Karla said...

your face looks flawless! i recently purchased mine but ive been lazy to do my makeup. lol i havent tried it yet.. i forgot i bought it and found my daughter slobering all over it -____- shame on me... lol