Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Review: NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Candy Land

Hello lady's today I have a Review to share with you all it is the NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Candy Land.
I got this as part of a recent Makeup Swap.
I must say that I LOVE it!

This is a very pretty bright pink. I don't think that I have anything like this and maybe its way I LOVE it.
This is a combination of a lip gloss and a Lip stick.
It applys like a lip gloss but the finish is a lip stick finish.
It has no scent to it.
But what I really like is the fact that when you apply it to your lips its not sticky.
It is a short wand with a sponge applicator.

The pigmentation is  AMAZING. Very little goes a long way.
I'm sure to pick up a few more.
The size is perfect to fit in your makeup bag.

Have you try any of this Xtreme Lip Cream by NYX?

Price: $ 5.99


** Product was part of a Makeup Swap**







Post a Comment