Saturday, March 10, 2012

Makeup Swap

Hello lady's I have another Makeup Swap and Im super excided to show you all what I got.
I totally think that she went over the top with it.
Thank you Jenni for this it was so much fun.
Please check her blog and also on twitter.

Everything came in a BIG BOX



All the goodies and a lovely card =)



Candy for my Lady Bug =P



Uh,As If!, Shrimp On The Barbie, Kickin' The Habit & Jewelry Heist. All are very pretty colors.



Rimmel London Eye Shadows in Dark Angel (purple) & Orion (brown) Also Wnw Trio in Silent Treatment



Rimmel London Lip Stick in Airy Fairy
BBW mini body lotion in Bali Mango
Revlon Lip Stick in Peach
WnW glassy gloss in This Too Shall Glass



Mini Yes to carrots wipes & EOS Lip Balm in Summer fruit



Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Dance



My very First Ever Milani Blush
Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
Baked Blush in Luminoso

*** Everything was part of a Makeup Swap***

25 comments:

G A B Y said...

Great swap! I have the Physicians Formula blush, it smells nice and it's a lovely shade. Very interested in that EOS lipbalm, wonder if it's really that moisturizing?

CottonCandyINK said...

i love peeps

Lorena said...

Great stuff enjoy:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Nevena said...

That's some great stuff you got there. You should do a look with these products!

adthenshesmiled said...

Great swap! I need to start doing more of these to try out new products.

Hunter87 said...

@ GABY - I agree smells very good about tha EOS lipbalm I have one and yes I do think that they are very moisturizing.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - So dose my sisterinlaw...yay for peeps.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - I sure will.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Nevena - I had that in mind but thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ adthenshesmiled - I agree when you do this you try stuff that you would not buy for yourself..yay for Makeup Swaps =P
~Jazmin

Kelsey said...

great nail polish colors!
looks like a nice swap!
xoxo
kelsey

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Wow, BBB! You hit the jackpot here! You really did get some great stuff. So much of what you got, I've been wanting to try :) Have fun testing out all of your new toys :)

bettzy93 said...

You got awsome stuff

Carissa said...

You got a lot of great things...can wait to read your post when you try them out!!!

Diamonds&Pearls-Shandi said...

Oooooooh, you got some awesome goodies! I love that lotion, it makes me want to go on vacation. Haha.

Hunter87 said...

@ Kelsey - I know I LOVE all the nail polishes I got.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.PrettyfulGirl - I agree I got a lot of good goodies.Really I will review some of the products and yes I sure will.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Carissa - I sure will and thank you for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

momto8 said...

lucky you!!! Must be fun going to YOUR mailbox!!!

Feenkuss said...

Wow amazaing nail polish colours :)


Lovely greetz from germany.

xoxo
Ina :*

Hunter87 said...

@ momto8 - Yes it sure is =P
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ feenkuss - Thank you I sure agree all the nail polishes are really pretty.
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

wow! she got you a lot of great things! Go Jenny!

Modish Michelle’s Makeup and More said...

You got a lot of great products! Enough to last awhile!

Sheri said...

Great swap!
I'm dying to try out eos lip balms!
And that physicians formula blush is SO CUTE!
I wanna try Airy Fairy so bad but it's discontinued here... :(