Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Nude AirFoam Foundation

Good Morning!!! lovely lady's today I have another Review this time it is on the New Maybelline Dream Nude AirFoam Foundation.
So if you are interested please keep reading.

I got this foundation a few weeks ago and I think I'm ready to give you my honest review on this foundation.
The instruction say to "Practice using the dispenser by shaking the can and applying a small amount of product to a tissue"
I did this and I can say that now when I go to use it I know exactly how much pressure to push to dispenser with.
I also make sure that I shake this very well and I have had no problems with the foam coming out to runny/watery.
I got mine in 265 Sun Beige the color is perfect on me.
This also has SPF 16 I don't mind this so I like it.
It is a 1.6oz I think it is a decent size for the price.

One of the reasons why I like this foundation is because it is a lightweight  foundation and its so easy to apply on to my face.
I apply this foundation with my damp BB and I find that I like the finish I get.
This is not a full coverage foundation but you can definitely build it up.
It has worked for me very well for now but I don't know how well it will work during summer I would have to see if I keep liking it by then.
Will I buy this again : Maybe I will keep my finger cross and hope it works on me for summer as well.

You can find this at all drug store retails for : $10

Bellow are picture of this foundation on my face.















 **I payed for this with my OWN money**

29 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

gives you a very nice finish to your skin, great review

would love if you checked out my new blog

www.mommyalldolledup.com

Pop Champagne said...

looks like a great product, it suits your skin well!

Ariel said...

great review! the pictures were helpful!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Great review!

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Your skin looks flawless! Jealous!

Beautyshades said...

Looks really nice on you the foundation.

Pandora`s Box said...

This does feel nice and natural. I have tried it in the the summers, works fine. I top it with rimmel's stay matte comapct powder which I think is great for keeping shine at bay in hot humid months.

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you for the comment and yes Im thank you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Pop Champagne - Yes I agree and yes is dose =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ariel - Thank you. Im glad the pictures help you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ SheerBeauty ( Kayla) - Thank you doll and Thank you for your lovely comment =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Gaelle The Makeup Fairy - Thank you but I dot think so but your comment totally made my day =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Beautyshades - Thank you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Pandora's Box - Thank you for the info I need to look for that powder. Im glad it has worked for you on te summer I hope it dose the same to me to.
~Jazmin

Kelsey said...

this looks lovely, id would really like to try this. thanks for sharing love
xoxo
kelsey

Laura said...

Beautiful make-up and lovely blog!
Would you like to follow each other?
xoxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl

♥beauxs mom said...

Nice review I was wondering about this product too.

❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

Jaz, love the way it applies on your skin! you look amazing. :)

xoxo
jasmine

btw, thank you for entering my gift card giveaway. :) hugs!

momto8 said...

thanks for the review!!
you are so pretty!

Vintage Makeup said...

The texture sounds really cool! It sits very well on your skin :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Kelsey - Thank you and Im glad it can help you when you go out to get it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Laura - Thank you and Yes I sure will =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ beauxs mom - Thank you and Im glad it gave you an idea of how wonferful of a product it is.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ momto8 - Thank you for your lovely comment =)
~Jazmin

Laura said...

Sweetie, I would love to follow back but I can't see your followers list...I need to see that JOIN THIS SITE otherwise you won't see me in your list if I just try with FOLLOW... Please let me know when I can stop by again and follow you :)
Have a lovely day!
xoxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl

PolaBerry said...

This looks so pretty on you! Great Review

Lorena said...

Looks great on your skin:) thanks for sharing:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

I've been contemplating on purchasing this foundation but now thanks to your review I think I will!
Thanks :)

~Alex
nofearofperfection.blogspot.com

Beauty on a College budget said...

Could you do another review on this in the summer to see how this holds up?