Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Nude AirFoam Foundation

Good Morning!!! lovely lady's today I have another Review this time it is on the New Maybelline Dream Nude AirFoam Foundation.
So if you are interested please keep reading.

I got this foundation a few weeks ago and I think I'm ready to give you my honest review on this foundation.
The instruction say to "Practice using the dispenser by shaking the can and applying a small amount of product to a tissue"
I did this and I can say that now when I go to use it I know exactly how much pressure to push to dispenser with.
I also make sure that I shake this very well and I have had no problems with the foam coming out to runny/watery.
I got mine in 265 Sun Beige the color is perfect on me.
This also has SPF 16 I don't mind this so I like it.
It is a 1.6oz I think it is a decent size for the price.

One of the reasons why I like this foundation is because it is a lightweight  foundation and its so easy to apply on to my face.
I apply this foundation with my damp BB and I find that I like the finish I get.
This is not a full coverage foundation but you can definitely build it up.
It has worked for me very well for now but I don't know how well it will work during summer I would have to see if I keep liking it by then.
Will I buy this again : Maybe I will keep my finger cross and hope it works on me for summer as well.

You can find this at all drug store retails for : $10

Bellow are picture of this foundation on my face.















 **I payed for this with my OWN money**

Post a Comment