Friday, March 23, 2012

NOTD: WnW Spoiled in Kickin' The Habit Nail Polish

Hello lady's I know I have not been posting but I have been super stressout because we are finally moving back to California and I have lots and lots to do and not only that but also my lady bugs 3rd birthday is comming up.
But today I wanted to share with you all a very pretty nail polish color from WnW it is from the Spoiled collect exclusive to CVS. I dont have a CVS here in Colorado so the reason how I got this was all thanks to a resent makeup swap I had.

This color is not only pretty but it has a Matte finish to it. This is my very first matte nail polish and I must say that I really like it so I really want to try other colors.
The color is a pretty purple fuchsia color. Perfect for Spring.

What do you lady's think of matte finish?





**Nail Polish was part of a Makeup Swap**

24 comments:

Kelseylovescosmetics said...

wow!! Wouldnt have guessed it would be matte but I love it! Great shade too :)
xoxo
kelsey

http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

very pretty color!!

Pandora`s Box said...

That's a very pretty fuchsia. Reminds me of MAC's girl about town lipstick. Love it that it's matte.
Hope everything works out smoothly for your big move.

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Very jealous of your nail polish collection :)

Miranda said...

Very pretty! I am not big into matte polishes but I really like this!

Hunter87 said...

@ Kelseylovescosmetics - I agree I had no idea it was matte and I agree its a very pretty shade.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jessica - Thank you =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Pandora's Box - That was the samething a good friend of mine said.I do too because I hate moving but this time is from Satate to another State so its alot more harder.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Gaelle The Makeup up Fairy - LOL its not big but because Im moving I will see if it has grown bugger.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Miranda - Really? I like them well so far this is my first one but I hope I dont chane my mind.
~Jazmin

my mini bag said...

First off, I love the nail color.

Second, I tagged you with the 11 questions. You can check it out on my blog here- http://myminibag.blogspot.com

Looking forward to reading your answers =) Have a great sunday.

Hunter87 said...

@ my mini bag - Thank you and yes Im sure going to check that out.
~Jazmin

Lorena said...

lovely color

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Nee said...

very adorable color, love the matt pink <33

Love,
Nee

Mommalicious! said...

i love the matte finish!!! doesnt have to be all shiney all the time!! :)

Shannyn said...

I love that color on you! I haven't tried any matte nail polish but I am tempted to try now. Wet'N'Wild rarely let me down so I'm definitely going to check this out next time I'm shopping.

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - Thank you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Nee - Thank you doll =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Mammalicious - I agree it always nice to have change.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Shannyn - I agree I like WnW products too. I hope that you can try them and let us know how you like them.
~Jazmin

Fashionettista!! said...

this is such a good color darling!
http://fashionettista.blogspot.com.br/

jas said...

great color!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Hunter87 said...

@ Fashionistta - Thank you and I agree.
~Jazmin

Nav said...

love that color this spring!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/