Friday, March 23, 2012

NOTD: WnW Spoiled in Kickin' The Habit Nail Polish

Hello lady's I know I have not been posting but I have been super stressout because we are finally moving back to California and I have lots and lots to do and not only that but also my lady bugs 3rd birthday is comming up.
But today I wanted to share with you all a very pretty nail polish color from WnW it is from the Spoiled collect exclusive to CVS. I dont have a CVS here in Colorado so the reason how I got this was all thanks to a resent makeup swap I had.

This color is not only pretty but it has a Matte finish to it. This is my very first matte nail polish and I must say that I really like it so I really want to try other colors.
The color is a pretty purple fuchsia color. Perfect for Spring.

What do you lady's think of matte finish?





**Nail Polish was part of a Makeup Swap**

Post a Comment