This month I did a lot I came back from my Cali trip,had my birthday and I got to do a wonderful Makeup Swap with the lovely Michelle =)
So now for my favorites:
1.Nivea Touch of Sparkle cream oil body wash - BEST Body wash EVER!!!It has an AMAZING smell and my skin feel SUPER soft =)
2. Vaseline Original - I don't know why it took me forever to try this stuff my feet have been super dry because of the crazy weather and this has help so much now my feet are super soft ready for spring/summer =)
3. St.Ives Apricot Cleanser Pore Cleanring - I use the one that come in a green and white bottle but I also wanted to try this so I did and this stuff leaves my face super soft Im very happy with it.
4. Biosilk Silk Therapy - I really like this becaue it gives me nice shinny hair with out making to oily and smell pretty good to.
5. NYX blush in Copper - I like this because it gives me that nice healthy glow to my skin and with this weather I need all the glow I can get.
6. Clean & clear Limeted Edition Hello Kitty oil absorbing sheets - I had to get this because of the packaging super cute.
7. Rimmel London Soft Kohl eye liner pencil - I used this on my waterline and I like how it makes my eyes look awake =)
8. Maybeline Define -A-Brow in Medium Brown - I like to use to traise my eye brow shape. Great pigmentation and last all day.
9. Milani Easyliner in Black - I like this because it has great pigmentation and I use it on my waterline.
10. VS Body Butter in Love Spell - My hubby LOVE this smell so this whole month he has been super happy because I have been using this all the time it smell very good and makes my dosy feel super soft and moisturized.
*All products where purchase with my hubbys money*